²⁰

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

"so, when are you putting a real ring to it?"

"wha-? we haven't even graduated college!" denki said, looking at the blond.

"you will. in a year" eijiro commented.

"yeah, i know, but wait"

"why did you ask me that?" he added, looking at katsuki.

"i'm just so tired of watching you make paper rings for those past years" he answered, with a shrug of his shoulders.

"nuh~ kacchan, you're giving excitement vibes. in your own way"

"i agree with izuku, bro"

"i agree 100%, because y/n is telling me about your conversations"

"damn, never thought you and mina would be so into it" denki continued, chuckling.

"i'm not"

"you just keep lying to yourself, bro"

katsuki went to say something but the sound of the front door opening, interrupted him. you walked in the living room, waving at them before throwing your bag on the sofa.

"welcome home, i guess"

you mumbled an 'i'm home', as you attached yourself to him again.

"how was work?"

"exhausting"

denki knew from your tone and answer that you didn't want to talk more, so he let you do your thing. you held his hand —intertwining your fingers together—, while your other arm was wrapped around his neck.

you were hugging him from the side, but since you were holding his hand, he couldn't really continue making you paper rings.

"is she okay?" izuku asked, pointing at you.

"she'll be fine. she's charging"

"racoon eyes would die for shit like this"

"definitely— and oh, she fell asleep" denki said, when he felt your limbs growing weaker.

he wrapped an arm around you to keep you in place, as he placed a kiss on your head.

"so, what were we talking about?"

⋅ ♡‧₊˚