¹⁹

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

it was just another day, after another exam

it was just another day, after another exam. second semester exams were harder than the first, so you had to pull all-nighters in order to study. and that only left you exhausted.

currently, you were sitting on your boyfriend's lap— completely attached to him like a leech. you tightened your legs around his waist, as he left kisses on the side of your neck.

he took your hand in his, sliding, yet again, a paper ring on your finger. a small smile made its way to your face, as you raised your head to look at him.

"i missed those so much"

"i missed making them... but, now that i have time i'm gonna make you paper rings worth for this whole month"

"you don't have to, denks"

he placed a finger on your lips, making a pout decorate your face.

"you know i will make them, so what's the point?" he said, making you laugh.

"i really can't stop you, can i?"

"you can't"

"then, can i ask a request?"

"of course, my love"

"can you make one for you, too?"

"me?"

"yeah! i want us to have matching paper rings" you said, looking at him.

"okay fine. i'll make matching paper rings for us"

"you're the best!" you answered, pecking his lips.

you went back to hugging him, as he started preparing your request.

soon enough, he felt the change in your breathing and your body growing heavier. he smiled softly, placing a kiss on your head.

once he made the two rings, he placed them in two little paper boxes. he looked at the one that was for you, a sigh leaving his lips.

denki patiently waited for the day he'd have a real box in front of him, with a real ring for you.

⋅ ♡‧₊˚