¹⁴

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

"okay, i admit it

"okay, i admit it. they're annoyingly cute"

"one nice thing, kacchan! only one!"

"wasn't this nice?!"

"remove the annoyingly" kyoka said, rolling her eyes.

"blondie ain't blondie if he doesn't add something mean next to a compliment"

"hate to say it, but i agree with racoon eyes"

"even that felt like a compliment to mina" eijiro said.

katsuki clicked his tongue and swam away from them.

"com'on, don't be grumpy" mina said.

"am not!"

"man, denki really worships the ground y/n walks on" eijiro commented, looking at the two of you on the shore.

"i want to laugh at him for being so whipped, but i'd kill to have someone treating me the way he treats y/n" kyoka said.

"i'm so jealous and happy of them" mina said, pouting.

five pairs of eyes were locked on you and denki, who was actually feeding you fruits while you read your book.

a plastic ball appeared next to your sunbed, your eyes falling on it. you got up and picked it up, walking towards the little girl.

"thank you, miss" she said, as you handed it to her.

"you're welcome, sweetie" you softly smiled.

denki was staring at you with a lovestruck smile on his face. he could hear his heart beating loudly in his chest, and he swore you could hear it, too, when he placed his lips on yours.

"yeah, i'm gonna lose that bet. he's definitely putting a real ring to it"

"glad you realized, blondie"

⋅ ♡‧₊˚