³⁰

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

on the day of your graduation you woke up from the smell of coffee and pancakes

on the day of your graduation you woke up from the smell of coffee and pancakes. you got up and wrapped your robe around your body, before making your way to the kitchen.

denki was pouring coffee in your cups, before he looked at you. he kissed your lips good morning, before pulling the chair for you to sit on.

a small vase of pink tulips was at your side of the table, more paper rings sitting prettily next to it. your pancakes were heart shaped with smiley faces made of syrup, and the strawberries by their side were heart shaped, too.

once you finished your breakfast, denki gave you a gift; a small box that held a heart opal gold necklace. he helped you put it on, wiping the tears that were on your cheeks, before you kissed him.

yet, that wasn't his only gift. while you were with your family and friends, denki was buying a bouquet of red roses for you. when he appeared in front of you with it, you nearly dropped the diploma you worked so hard for, just to hug him.

tears were streaming down your cheeks as you hugged him and kissed his lips repeatedly, wordlessly thanking him for everything he did for you. 

"there's no words to express how proud i am of you right now, love"

⋅ ♡‧₊˚