²⁸

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

for the next two semesters, you were following your boyfriend's advice; prioritizing yourself and your health

for the next two semesters, you were following your boyfriend's advice; prioritizing yourself and your health. you haven't gotten sick at all, and everything was back to normal.

your sleeping schedule was normal. the amount of caffeine you took in a day was normal. your studying hours were normal. your grades were normal. everything was normal and you were happy.

you had time to focus on yourself, to plan and go on dates with your boyfriend, and, hang out with your friends.

currently, you were grocery shopping with denki— checking your list, every now and then.

"do we really need that much chocolate?" you asked, laughing softly.

"i told you i'm gonna make you brownies"

"baby, you don't have to!"

"you wanted them the other day, and we didn't have the ingredients. so, now we'll have them and i can make them for you"

you smiled softly, before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"thank you" you said, watching as a blush covered his cheeks.

"denki, we've been dating since we were sixteen. i can't believe you still blush when i kiss your cheek"

"it's always a surprise to me" he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

you shook your head with a chuckle, as you moved towards the cashier.

"oh, wait! i forgot to get something!" you said, looking at him.

"what is it, love? do you want me to go get it?"

"no, thank you! i'll be right back!"

you moved towards the household aisle, on the storage part of it. you looked at all the different boxes, before you took a medium lavender wooden box with daisies.

you went back to where you left denki, watching as he removed the things from the cart. you placed the box on top, joining his side.

"what's the box for?" he asked, once you were out of the store.

"for the paper rings!" you smiled, as you walked towards his car.

"what? are all the other boxes full?" he asked, surprised.

"yep!" you answered, as you unlocked the car.

"is it too much? should i stop?"

"what? no! i don't want you to stop! i love them!" you said, looking at him.

"don't you think they're too much?" he asked, in which you shook your head.

"are you sure you're not lying to me?"

you wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him.

"i could never lie to you, denks! i love your paper rings so much! please, keep making them"

"for you, i'll make them forever and evermore"

⋅ ♡‧₊˚