¹³

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

"wow..." mina said, once she looked at the house.

"i want to spend the rest of the summer here" eijiro said.

"fine by me" denki said, shrugging his shoulders.

he held your hand in his, as he unlocked the door.

"okay so, there are six rooms; three with a single bed, two with twin beds and the master bedroom"

"can me and kyoka take the master bedroom? it's gonna feel like a sleepover"

"no. that's where me and y/n are gonna be. the twin beds are gonna be good enough for you" he said, smiling at mina with a closed-eye smile.

the girl pouted, before shrugging her shoulders.

"fair enough"

"i ain't sharing a room with any of you, shitheads" katsuki said, pointing at the two boys.

"the three of you can take the single rooms" you said, in which they nodded.

you and denki helped everyone with their suitcases, and left them in their rooms to tidy up some of their things.

you walked in the master bedroom and fell on the bed, releasing a breath. your boyfriend looked at you, before he made his way towards the end of the king sized bed.

"you tired?" he asked, laying next to you.

"yeah... i was so excited, i couldn't sleep yesterday"

"we're gonna sleep today, okay?" he said, softly kissing your head.

you hummed softly, as you rested your hand on his chest. your eyes fell on the blue paper ring he made you while on the boat, making you smile.

you closed your eyes, and soon, sleep visited you in the safe, loving embrace of your boyfriend.

⋅ ♡‧₊˚