⋅ ♡‧₊˚

"a second date? are you serious?" mina asked, looking at you with a wide smile

you nodded your head, eyes shining with excitement. mina immediately started searching through your closet for another outfit that was able to match with every color, because she knew another paper ring was coming.

"he's cute with it, though, isn't he?" mina asked, looking at some of your dresses.

"do you think he knows i keep everything?"

"i doubt it. he's an idiot" kyoka said, making you laugh.

"a cute idiot, though" you replied, delicately touching the paper flowers.

the two girls looked at you knowingly, soft smiles on their faces.

"y/n has a crush~" mina said, in a singing voice.

"aw, shut up. how could i not?" you said, throwing your pillow at her.

"he's literally so cute! the paper rings, the compliments... everything! he's so... amazing" you said, sighing.

"you're so down bad"

"let her be, kyoka"

"denki is a nice guy. at least, we don't have to worry about her getting heartbroken" she added.

you were sitting on your bed, looking at the flowers and the different notes he had given you. everyday you had a different bunch decorating your desk.

because by then, you had a whole jar full of paper rings to choose.

⋅ ♡‧₊˚