³

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

denki was over the moon when you appeared in front of him with your lavender ruffle dress, and your white shoes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

denki was over the moon when you appeared in front of him with your lavender ruffle dress, and your white shoes. you looked so beautiful under the sunset, making him feel so incredibly lucky.

he bought you your favorite drink, as you walked towards the local park. you got to know each other more, while you asked and answered questions back and forth.

when you sat down to eat something, denki made you a paper ring out of a tissue. he knew the technique by heart, since he'd made you so many of them. you were staring at him in awe, as he created one in front of you.

he took your hand in his, slowly sliding it on your finger. you smiled, before you kissed his cheek to thank him. that left him with red cheeks and a big smile on his face.

you spent your evening laughing at his jokes and talking, before he walked you back to your house. you were standing in front of him, just some feet away from your door.

"did you have fun?"

"yes! it was amazing" you said, smiling softly.

you walked closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek before kissing the other.

"thank you for today"

he was stuck staring at you, nodding slowly. you giggled at his flushed cheeks, as you watched him touch the place you kissed with his fingers.

denki didn't know how he found the words to talk and ask you out on a second date, but he did. and that's what mattered. this, along with your positive answer.

when you got inside your house, he was still stuck there looking at your front door.

and you were right there, pressing your back against it while touching your lips.

⋅ ♡‧₊˚