²⁹

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

"oh, and we thought the paper rings had stopped" katsuki said, as he watched denki make more

"promised i'll make them forever"

"so, that means you're getting married?"

"what? mina, i never said that!"

"denki, com'on!" she whined.

"y/n still has the last semester"

"which ends in less than three months" eijiro commented.

"and then she has to graduate" the blond continued.

"which happens not long after the semester ends" izuku said.

"and after that, of course, she has to take a long and relaxing break"

"and then, boom, you're proposing" mina excitedly said.

"and... i'm not" denki sighed.

"why not? both out of college and somewhere peaceful for a break. romantic"

"it's not as simple as you think it is, racoon eyes"

"have you done it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"no, but i doubt it's something anyone wants once they step out of college"

"he's right! besides, i don't even know if i'm ready for it!" denki said.

"i thought you said you were"

"i said i was sure i want to marry her. that's different. because i can do that, in five or ten years. but being ready for it, means i could even do it right now if she wanted. but i can't"

"once y/n graduates, we'll have all the time to spend together and do more of the thing we want; like visiting different places, etcetera"

"and we'll also have the time to think and talk about marriage and such" he added.

mina pouted, throwing her head back against the soft pillows of the couch.

"you're weirdly obsessed with all this" denki added, looking at her.

"i'm just betting on you since we were teens"

"you're honestly unbelievable, mina"

⋅ ♡‧₊˚