𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

some days after your twenty-sixth birthday, denki had suggested to take you on a date

it was a normal date, like all the others.

a date where you didn't want to be all fancy, but casual.

a date where you wore a simple pastel green satin dress that reached your knees, with short white heels and a jacket for the afternoon's chilly air.

a date where denki made paper rings out of restaurant napkins.

a date where you joked and laughed and talked about your jobs, throughout your dinner.

a date where he knelt down and removed your shoes so you could walk on the sand.

a date where you had your hands intertwined, as you walked across the shore of the beach.

a date where denki wasn't nervous or anxious— even if he knew that a small box was in his pocket the entire time, because he put it there.

a date that turned into a proposal when he dropped on one knee and asked you to be his with sweet words that touched your heart and brought tears to your eyes.

a proposal that had you nodding and saying yes, filling the man with happiness.

a proposal that wasn't rushed or predictable. it was just simple and perfect. and it felt right.

denki knew it was right from the moment he woke up and wasn't nervous. the ring was hidden away for months; months of anxiety and nervousness.

but those were, in the past, since the ring rested beautifully on your finger, shining under the moonlight as he spun you around.

you kissed his lips, holding him close to you, before slowly pulling away.

"i like shiny things, but i'd marry you with 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, denks"

'*•.¸♡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

𝖺/𝗇

𝗁𝗂𝗂𝗂𝗂𝗂𝗂𝗂 :)))) 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ☆

𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗐𝗐𝗐

𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾, 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍<3 (𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖾)

(𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀)

𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖠 𝖫𝖮𝖳 𝗑𝖣

𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 :))

𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 <3

𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 :)

𝖩~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 / 𝖽. 𝗄𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 🎉