¹⁶

⋅ ♡‧₊˚

you were in college when you and denki moved in together

you were in college when you and denki moved in together. you didn't want to live in campus and be apart, so you rented a small apartment· that was only ten minutes away.

after every exhausting day, you knew you'd go back home and be greeted by your boyfriend. he was always the first to unlock the door of your apartment, since his classes always ended one hour before yours.

you locked the door behind you, as you removed your shoes.

"i'm home!"

you waited for an answer, but it never came. you walked to the kitchen only to find it empty.

"denki?"

"i'm here"

you made your way towards your shared room, leaning against the doorframe once you arrived.

"what are you doing?"

"i accidentally broke your jewelry box, so i went to the nearest shop and bought you a new one. so, now i'm organizing it"

"aw, denks" you softly said, as you made your way to him.

"i'm so sorry i broke it. it was an accident" he said, looking at you.

"it's fine, don't even worry about it"

"you loved it so much! and it was a gift from your mom"

you laughed softly, placing a hand on his cheek.

"i'm sure my mom won't be mad about this. after all, this jewelry box was given to me when i was ten. i'm surprised it even survived this long"

"so, you're not mad at me?"

"of course not" you said, pecking his lips.

"thank you, though"

"you don't have to thank me. i broke it, so i had to get you a new one"

"look at it! do you like it?" he added, closing the box and giving it to you.

your eyes fell on it, noticing the small little drawings of his.

"aw babe, i love it" you softly said, before hugging him.

he wrapped his arms around you, kissing the top of your head.

"make sure to not break this, too, though"

⋅ ♡‧₊˚