S01E05

The rhythmic beat of music merged with the gentle lapping of waves, creating an ambiance of celebration. As they entered the vibrant deck, Kiara's eyes widened at the spectacle. The cruise was adorned with twinkling lights, and people clad in glamorous beachwear danced to the pulsating beats.
The air was thick with the scent of the sea, laughter, and anticipation. In the heart of the party, a long couch beckoned, and there, surrounded by an entourage of women in bikinis, sat Hrithik. One woman, perched on his thigh, her hands roaming through his abs and then lower, seemed oblivious to anything but the man who exuded an irresistible charm.

Kiara's heart tightened at the sight, an unexpected surge of jealousy stirring deep within her her heart. Kiara couldn't escape the collective gaze that fell upon her as they walked through the lively crowd. Every step she took seemed to command attention, and the men, momentarily forgetting their own women, were captivated by her allure. She was in a red Bikini, radiant in desire, the lace of her bottom laying long on her sides, her hip moving in a rhythm as she walk.

Hrithik, with his magnetic presence, spotted Kiara. He suddenly stood up and walked towards them. "Hey, Sid!" he greeted, enveloping Sid in a hearty hug.

His eyes, however, lingered on Kiara, an acknowledgment of her striking presence. "Thanks for coming,"

Hrithik expressed gratitude, and then, with a warm smile, he extended the same courtesy to Kiara, wrapping her in a friendly hug. The moment lingered a bit longer than mere courtesy, the air thick with unspoken tension.

Just as Kiara tried to regain her composure, she saw the same woman standing there looking at her. Her allure surpassed even Kiara's, igniting a subtle rivalry. The atmosphere seemed to heat up as the two women exchanged glances, recognizing a silent competition.

Hrithik, sensing the undercurrents, intervened, "Kiara, that's my girlfriend. She'll take care of you."

His words carried a hint of mischief as he led Siddharth away, leaving Kiara in the company of that woman. As the men ventured into the pulsating heart of the party, Kiara felt a mix of emotions.
The sultry ambiance, the rhythmic beats, and the electrifying energy of the cruise party seemed to mirror the tumult within her.

The woman, with a subtle smirk, gestured toward a secluded area. "Let's find a spot where we can enjoy the view." Kiara, still grappling with the whirlwind of emotions, followed her.

The term girlfriend was still ringing inside Kiara's ears. The woman walked infront, Kiara was analysing her walk, 'Is she a super model or something.' Kiara thought.

"Enough staring at my Ass." The woman said looking back.

"No I was just looking at that bikini, the design looks intriguing. I'm Kiara, bye the way." She extended her arms.

The woman sat down on a long curvy couch, leather touched. "I'm Deepika, a business partner-cum- Supervisor of this place."

Intrigued, Kiara couldn't help but inquire, "Hrithik said you're his girlfriend?"

Deepika chuckled, a sound that carried a mix of amusement and something more mysterious.

"Despite the fact that he's in me most of the time, I'm not his girlfriend."

The revelation sent a ripple of confusion through Kiara. 'That information was even disappointing.'
As Deepika moved closer, their legs touched, and Kiara tensed, uncertain of the woman's intentions.

"I'm still looking for what he saw in you that made him go crazy," Deepika confessed, her words carrying a teasing undertone.
As Deepika slid her fingers through Kiara's hair, a chill ran down her spine.