S01E14

Sid's eyes widened, disbelief etched across his face. "What? You're serious?" he stammered, the weight of her words sinking in.

Kiara met his gaze, her expression a mix of defiance and vulnerability. "Yes, Sid. I had sex with Hrithik," she confirmed, her words lingering in the charged air.

Anger flared anew within Sid. "After all this time? After everything we've been through?" he demanded, the hurt evident in his voice.

Kiara, standing her ground, countered, "Yes, Sid. And you want to know why? Because you were never there for me. Not emotionally, not physically. You were so busy playing the role of a perfect husband that you forgot to be my husband."

Sid's anger reached a boiling point. "Don't put this on me, Kiara. I did everything for us. I worked hard to provide, to make a life for both of us."

Kiara's eyes flashed with frustration. "Providing isn't enough, Sid. I needed you. I needed your presence, your attention, your touch. But all I got were excuses and empty promises."

Sid clenched his fists, the room feeling increasingly claustrophobic. "So, what? You turned to someone else for that? You betrayed our marriage because I couldn't give you enough attention?"

Kiara's tone turned bitter. "Attention? It's more than that, Sid. It's about feeling desired, feeling wanted. I craved intimacy, not just in words but in actions. And when you were too busy with your work, too tired to notice, Hrithik was there."

Sid's anger transformed into a mix of hurt and confusion. "Was there someone else too, when we were at newyork?"

Kiara shook her head, a bitter laugh escaping her. "No, Sid. There was nothing before. But when I felt like a stranger in my own marriage, Hrithik made me feel alive again. He saw me, Sid. He noticed the things you overlooked."

Sid's fists relaxed slightly, replaced by a sinking realization. "I never knew you're someone who cares about these things, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because every time I tried, you brushed it off. You were too busy playing the perfect husband, you never noticed your wife was falling apart," Kiara retorted.

Kiara's frustration escalated as she continued, "I wanted passion, Sid. I wanted sex, I wanted a man who look at me with a craving hunger, I craved a man who takes charge, who desires me without me having to ask. I wanted to feel wanted, not just once a week. Your hesitancy, your reluctance—it made me feel unloved, undesirable."

"But you never even showed me this side," Sid said, a perplexed expression on his face.

"My this side?" Kiara retorted, her tone a mixture of frustration and disappointment. "Do you even know me, Sid? Not my favorite movie, favorite color, favorite food—those are trivial. I have kinks, desires, so much more. Do you even know anything about it? Do you even care?"

Sid stood there, his eyes searching for answers, a faint realization dawning on him.

"Money, work, money, work—always after it. Look at me, am I not beautiful enough to be desired? Am I not hot, Sid?" Kiara's words pierced through the air, a cocktail of anger and hurt in her voice. "I came here and realized so much about myself. How much I wanted someone to sexualize my body. It's not offensive, Sid. I want these things."

Kiara moved closer, her eyes demanding acknowledgment. Sid, still processing her words, tried to interject, but Kiara continued.

"You don't even like saying bad words, Sid. 'Kiara, don't say this, don't say that, don't wear it, don't wear that.' Why do you think I built all these curves on my body if you don't want it?" Kiara's voice echoed with a mix of defiance and vulnerability. "I went out to find someone who might appreciate it, someone who showed me what passion looks like. And, Sid, you'll never be able to do that."