S01E10

They reached the place in a few minutes' drive—a beach villa, cozy and luxurious. Deepika parked the car, and Hrithik noticed Sid waiting outside, ready to receive Kiara.

Opening the car door, Hrithik stepped out and graciously opened the backseat door for Kiara. Sid's face widened with a smile, but as Kiara stepped out, his expression slowly faded.

Kiara walked towards Sid, giving him a hug. "Kiara, what the heck are you wearing?" Sid asked.

"Oh, this..." She turned around, showcasing every angle. "It was Hrithik's gift; how can I refuse?"

Sid glanced back at Hrithik, who observed them with an evil grin. Something felt odd for Sid, but he smiled back and invited them in.

As they entered, Kiara marveled at the decorations, and a crowd erupted in cheers. "Surprise!!!" Kiara couldn't believe her eyes—friends and family surrounded them.

Sid guided her towards the table. "We were waiting for long, but you reached at the right time," Sid said.

"Thanks to Hrithik," Kiara added.

"Yeah... Yeah... I asked for help from the right person," Sid said, turning towards Hrithik. "Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Your men helped me fix this place in hours." Hrithik hugged Sid, saying, "Happy to help."

Friends and family gathered around the table, and Kiara stood there, unaware of what was happening. Her friend Shruti emerged from the crowd with a cake in hand.

"Sid, what's the occasion?" Kiara asked.

Shruti placed the chocolate cake on the table and lit the candles. "Do you remember, Italy was your favorite place in the world," Sid asked.

"Yeah, of course, and now I like it more," she responded.

"And you told me once you would love to live here," Sid said, "and that's why we brought this place." Saying this, Sid took the villa key from his pocket, gave it to her, and everyone started clapping.

Kiara didn't know how to control her happiness; she hugged Sid.

Hrithik and Deepika observed the celebration from a distance—the laughter, the joyous cake-cutting ceremony, surrounded by Kiara's elated friends and family.

"I should have opted for something more formal," Hrithik mused aloud.

"And what about me?" Deepika inquired.

"Yeah, yeah, both of us... We should've chosen something more formal and elegant," Hrithik remarked. As he spoke, he noticed Kiara's eyes scanning the crowd. Eventually, her gaze locked onto him, and a small, contented smile graced her face. Holding a piece of cake, she gracefully made her way towards him.

She extended her arms toward him, and he gracefully took a bite from the offered piece of cake.

"Have you heard what he said?" Kiara asked, a note of anticipation in her voice.

"Yeah, I did," Hrithik responded, meeting her gaze.

"I'm going to be here from now on," Kiara declared once again.

"Yeah, I heard it," he affirmed, his eyes fixed on hers.

"Aren't you excited?" Kiara questioned, a hint of disappointment clouding her face. She moved closer towards him.

"I'm excited, Kiara, but not here," Hrithik explained gently. As she inched even closer, he placed his hands on both her shoulders, gently guiding her back.

"Sid..." Kiara raised her voice, calling him into their private moment. Hrithik swiftly withdrew his hand, slipping it into his hoodie pocket.

Sid, engrossed in conversation with his friends, turned his attention towards Kiara upon hearing his name. He strolled over slowly.