S01E07

In just an hour, the cruise ship reached the shore. Hrithik, with a sense of urgency, quickly settled matters on the ship and headed back toward his room. As he entered, he found Deepika lying there, unclothed. She sensually rose, and Hrithik, with a casual air, opened the cupboard, revealing himself.

"Wanna fuck?" Deepika asked with a playful smile on her face.

"No... Have to take care of some business," he replied. Hrithik started putting on his pants and grabbed a shirt from the cupboard.

Deepika moved closer, unbuttoning a few buttons, exposing his chest. "It's better this way," she said, pulling his face down to hers.

"I have an ache only you can cure. I'll be waiting for you," she whispered, planting a smooth kiss on his lips. "I'm gonna fly back here quickly, don't worry." Hrithik took his glock from the table drawer, tucking it behind her as he left the room.

Outside, he strode toward the garage, where one of his men, Dante, approached.

"What do you got, Dante?" Hrithik asked, entering the garage.

"It was Nick, but he's on a run now. Dario traced him," Dante reported.

"And?" Hrithik interrupted.

"I think he might have already got him," Dante said.

Hrithik proceeded into the garage, where his men had already apprehended those who betrayed them. He armed himself, pulling back the slide of his gun, and approached them.

Pointing his gun at the first one kneeling, Hrithik demanded, "Tell me, Jordan, where did you sell the information ?"

"You know you're gonna be in trouble now. You lose the throne, no more Valenti on the game," Jordan spat in anger.

A gunshot echoed through the air as Hrithik wasted no time planting the first bullet in Jordan's brain. He turned the gun to the next captive.

"Are you ready to die?" Hrithik coldly asked.

"Aquila, please, I wasn't with them, I don't know who they were. Please, Aquila my family," the man pleaded.

"To whom did they share the information?" Hrithik demanded again.

"Aquila, please, my daughter, you named her... I swear on her life, I went with them because they offered money, but I don't know who they were... Please," he begged again.

"You thought about betraying me, Dwayne, I hate that," Hrithik said as Dwayne kept begging. Without hesitation, Hrithik pulled the trigger, the bullet tearing through Dwayne's head, blood splattering on the ground.

The gun shifted to the next captive.

"Aquila... I'll say... I'll say..." he stammered.

"Go on," Hrithik urged.

"It was Antrax Cartel... And some others from Mexico," he confessed.

Rage burned in Hrithik's eyes. "To Antrax?..." he shouted. "To Antrax, you son of a bitch." Hrithik kicked him in the face and emptied the remaining bullets into him.