Episode 20 Extras

Hrithik threw Kiara onto the bed, her body sinking into the plush mattress as he held onto the sturdy wooden pillars of the antique four-poster bed.

Leaning forward, his presence exuded power and strength, resembling a lion poised to pounce, while she, in contrast, seemed delicate and vulnerable like a lamb, he looked at her with an intent to hunt.

Sensing the tension crackling between them, Kiara slowly rose to her knees on the bed, locking eyes with him. The air was thick with anticipation as she inched closer, her movements deliberate yet filled with an undeniable sense of urgency.

Crawling towards him, she reached out, her fingers tracing the contours of his sculpted abs before pressing her lips against his taut chest. She trailed kisses along his chest, savoring the taste of his skin as she moved closer to his face.

Despite the tremors coursing through her body and her heart pounding in her chest, Kiara pressed on, emboldened by the heat of the moment. With each breath, she drew closer to him, her lips mere inches from his, the intoxicating scent of desire filling the air between them.

With her eyes closed, Kiara surrendered herself to the moment, allowing herself to become engulfed in the intoxicating energy that pulsed between them. Her lips parted ever so slightly in anticipation, a silent invitation for what was to come.

In a heartbeat, their lips collided in a fervent kiss that sent electric shockwaves coursing through her body. Hrithik's hands found their way to the nape of her neck, his touch sending a shiver down her spine as he deepened the kiss. His tongue sought entrance, and she welcomed it eagerly, their mouths moving in perfect harmony as they explored each other with a fervor born of desire and longing.

Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the heat of the moment, their bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace. Every touch, every caress, ignited a fire within them that burned hotter with each passing second.

For Kiara, there was nothing else in the world but the sensation of his lips against hers, the taste of him on her tongue, and the feeling of his hands on her skin, she was burning between his tight hold. In that moment, they were consumed by the intensity of their connection, lost in a whirlwind of passion and desire that left them breathless and yearning for more.

As Hrithik pulled back, a trail of desire lingered in his gaze as he began to slowly undo the buttons of her shirt, revealing the smooth expanse of her skin beneath. Each button released sent a jolt of anticipation coursing through her, her breaths growing shallow with each passing moment, like it was her first time exposing herself to a man.

She looked into his eyes fixed on the revealing skin, "What might he be thinking? Does he know what he do to me?"

His lips trailed down her neck, eliciting a soft giggle from Kiara as the sensation of his beard tickled her sensitive skin. She arched her neck, offering herself to him as his kisses moved lower, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

Down along her collarbone he went, his lips leaving a trail of heat that sent shivers cascading down her spine. Her fingers found purchase in his hair, tangling in the locks as she guided his movements, urging him on with a gentle pressure.

With a shared moment of abandon, she leaned back, allowing the weight of their bodies to press into the mattress as they surrendered to the passion that consumed them. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, their rhythm matching the thunderous beat of her heart as he captured her throbbing nipple between his lips.

"Uuuhhhh." A soft moan escaped Kiara's lips as pleasure washed over her in waves, her senses overwhelmed by the sensation of his mouth on her skin.

"This man!!!!"