Ch.1 Phone Call

Pic of Kaitlyn ^^^^Enjoy

Ring! Ring! Ring!
"Angie your phone is ringing",I hollered trying to concentrate on the t.v.
"Angie",I screamed.
"Can you get it for me",she yelled from the bathroom.
I groaned throwing my head back. I picked up the phone and click the answer button.
"Yes",I snapped into the phone.
"Woah dafaq?",I heard a male voice on the other side say.
"Who's this?",I said not one bit sorry for snapping at this person.
"Who's this?", the voice retorted.
I took a deep breath and pulled the phone away hitting the End Call button. I put the phone down and sat back down on the black leather couch.
"Who was it?",Angie said walking into the living room a towel wrapped around herself.
"Some jackass",I mumbled.
The phone rang again and Angie picked it up.
"Hello?", she said walking into the kitchen. I tuned her out trying to make sense of what was happening on Celebrity Wife Swap. They we're getting ready to meet the family when Angie walked in stopping right in front of the t.v.
"Angie",I groaned trying to look around her. She turned off the t.v., crossing her arms over her chest.
"What?", I said throwing my self against the couch.
"The jackass was my brother thank you very much why would you be so rude like that Katie?",she glared.
I stared blankly at her trying to not laugh.
"It's not funny Katie, now I have something to tell you",she said her lips drawn in a thin line her brown eyes worried.
"What?"I asked.
"Well Niko said he was moving down here for a while and was wondering if he could stay with us until he got his own place.",she said. I stared at her for a while trying to process the idea of living with a jackass.
"Look I know you think he's a bi-
I cut her off by holding my finger up.
"Look Angie I can't tell you not to bring him here because this is your house not mine okay so if you want to bring him it's fine with me."
She looked a bit shocked but then pulled herself together and nodded heading to her bedroom to get dressed. I sighed wondering if this guy would be an ass or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to whoever read this and I hoped you enjoyed it. This is my first book so please don't mind if my writing tends to suck at times. :)
I will try my hardest to make this a good book so please enjoy it and let me know if anything doesn't make sense at times.

Like,Comment,and Fan

Thank you-