Ch.24 Pillows

Niko ❤❤

I think one of the songs for this book could be-
They Don't Know About Us by- One Direction. ❤

Do you guys have any other songs?
Tell me in the Comments

Anyways- Vote & Comment Thxs.

All the love- Nana

I grabbed some blankets from the closet in the hallway for Micky and Raphael. I walked into the living room to give them the blankets but they weren't there. I looked around confused and went to lay down the blankets on the couch. I walked into the dining room and found Niko and Micky sitting there chatting. Niko looked up as I walked in. He didn't smile or say anything just looked back at Micky.

"Hey Micky I put out some blankets for you",I said taking a seat down next to him. He turned and smiled.
"Thanks Kat",he said.
"So whatcha guys talking about",I said laying my head on Micky's shoulder.
"Niko here was teaching me a few tricks to how to let a girl down easy",he said laughing. I saw Niko tense from the corner of my eye.

"You have your brother to ask",I said turning my face so I was staring at Micky's profile.
"He mostly has one night stands you're the first actual girlfriend he's had an a long time",he said and I was a bit jealous but happy that I was different.
"Well I don't see how Niko can help you when he also has mostly one night stands"I muttered glancing at Niko.

He was staring down at his hands smirking.
"What's so funny?",I said.
"You have no idea what goes on in my life "Kat"."he said looking up at me with his sparkling green eyes. I playfully glared at him and he chuckled.
"Where's your brother?",I said still staring at Niko. His eyes narrowed slightly.

"He went to the house real quick to talk to my dad",he said playing with my hair. I smacked him playfully on the arm.
"OK so what's up with this girl showing up at your door",I said.
"He told you, what a snitch",Micky said.
"Hey that's my boyfriend your talking about",I said laughing.

"Boyfriend? Huh",Niko said. I turned my head back and nodded.
"I didn't know you guys were that serious",he said brushing the hair off his forehead.
"Well I guess we are",I said. He nodded again.
"Anyways tell me what happened with the girl.",I said to Micky.

"Ok so I drove her to her house and I tried to calm her down because she was crying and she begged me to stay with her but I told her I had another girl, she went ballistic and started undressing herself and she threw herself at me, and well...I couldn't resist",he said smiling. I pulled back stunned. Niko chose that moment to start laughing.

"You "men" are all pigs",I said standing up. I heard someone behind me and I turned as Raphael walked in. He had changed his clothes so now he wore white basketball shorts with blue trim and a blue shirt.
"What's wrong baby?",he said walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist. He placed a sloppy kiss on my lips taking me by surprise.

"Nothing your girlfriend freaked out cause I had sex with that girl in the car."Micky said still smiling. I had the urge to go and hit him upside the head.
Raphael shook his head and took a seat pulling me onto his lap. I saw Niko tense up wringing his hands together before placing them in his lap.

"But didn't you tell her you were with someone else?",I said still pissed off at Micky for being just like Niko. Yet I was being a hypocrite because I had wanted to be with Niko.
"I lied to her so she would leave me alone",he said smirking at me. Ughh. I felt stupid now.
"Whatever",I muttered leaning back against Raphael.