Ch.5 Drunk

Hi!!! Thank you to all of you who have read and voted!! Please continue to Vote,Comment,and Share. Thank You

The next morning the blonde girl was gone and so was Niko.
"I wonder where he went off too",Angie said while eating her toast.
"Maybe he went to go get a job",I said sipping my orange juice. Angie nodded and cleaned her plate.
"Well I gotta get going",Angie said kissing the top of my head. "I'll be back at one okay"
"That's too much Angie",I groaned.
"I know but I gotta work",she said giving me a hug and walking out. Angie worked at Winnie Palmer Hospital as a nurse from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Monday thru Friday. I've told her a million times to get a new job or cut back on the hours. She always waved me off though and told me it was was ok. But I knew it wasn't. I was just waiting to finish my online classess so I could help Angie out. I looked around the apartment and decided to clean up. I started in the kitchen, then the living room, bathrooms, Angie's room, my room and then Niko's room. I opened the door and stepped inside. I looked around and shook my head. There were clothes strewn all over the floor and his bed was unmade. I picked up all his clothes (boxers included) and threw them in the hamper. I then went to make his bed and that's when I saw a little box on the floor. I picked it up and almost dropped it. It was a condom box supposedly Niko was Extra Large. I laughed and put it on his nightstand. I finished up in there and walked to the living room. I fell onto the couch and closed my eyes. Some time later there was banging on the door. I woke up almost falling out of the couch. I looked at my phone 9:46 pm. It wasn't Angie I knew that much. I walked quietly to the door and looked through the hole. Niko. I opened the door and pulled back as Niko fell through the door falling face first onto the carpet. I gasped and moved to close the door pushing his legs out of the way. I kneeled down so we were face to face.
"Niko",I said touching his face. "Are you OK?" I asked moving my face closer and that's when the alcohol smell hit me. I backed up and groaned. This stirred Niko who opened his eyes they were bloodshot.
"Niko hey come let's get you to your room",I said standing up. I pushed him so he was face up. I grabbed his hand and pulled. Nothing.
"Niko please you have to help me",I said grabbing his hand again. This time he pulled me to him so now I was on top of him my chest on his and my legs straddling him. I made to get up only to be pulled back again. I stared into his green eyes and sighed.
"Niko please get up", I begged him. I stood up and grabbed his hand again. This time he actually got up I slung his arm across my shoulder and walked him to his bedroom. With one hand I pulled back the comforter and helped him into bed. I took off his shoes and belt. I got up but stopped when he spoke.
"Stay",he whispered.
I stood for five minutes hoping he would fall asleep but no such luck.
"Please stay",he said.
I groaned and turned walking to the other side of the bed. I crawled in under the comforter and turned away from him.
"Thank you",he said. I smiled to myself and then giggled when I heard his light snore. I slowly turned and looked at him. His hands were by his head and his lips were slightly open. I kept staring at his mouth and without realizing it I softly pressed my lips to his. I pulled back a tiny bit and whispered against his lips.
"I think I'm falling for you", I said closing my eyes.