Ch.12 Party

Vote and Comment
All the love -

"Katie",he whispered still staring. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself.
"Get out",I whispered my eyes glued to the wooden floor.
"Katie I-"
"Get out",I said again louder. He walked out the door and turned opening his mouth. I slammed the door shut and leaned against it. I took a couple of deep breaths and tried to erase the look on his face when his eyes roamed my body. I pushed myself away from the door and walked to my closest. I pulled out my black skinny jeans and a low cut black tank top. I pulled out some lacey red underwear from my dresser and threw the outfit on. 8:28. Carly should be here any minute.

I brushed my hair parting it down the middle and slipped on my black and white Converse. I looked at my outfit in the mirror and smiled. I grabbed my phone and texted Angie telling her I was about to leave. I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the door. I took a deep breath praying to God that he was locked away in his room and turned the door knob. I stepped outside the hallway was clear.

I walked to the living room and there he sat. Hands folded on his lap, eyes worried. I looked away from him staring at the clock. 8:35. Where was Carly? I heard him clear his throat and slowly turned to face him. I noticed that he was dressed up. He had on a white button down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black skinny jeans. I looked at him his eyes darting to my chest and quickly back to my eyes. He blushed his whole face turning pink.

"I just wanted to apologize for..everything",he said looking down at his hands. I wasn't expecting him to apologize at least not for everything.
"I know that I've been a real jerk to you but it's because you-"he was cut off by the knocking on the front door. I looked at him but he had already walked into the kitchen. I what? Fucking Carly.

I opened the door and stepped out locking the door behind me.
"Hey Katie",Carly said wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Hey Carly, you look....nice",I said taking in her outfit. She had on a red dress that stopped right below her buttcheeks and a plunging neckline. Her blonde hair was down in soft waves and she had done her makeup to make her blue eyes pop.
"Thank you so do you",she said spinning around.
"Ready to go",she asked pulling me along.
"Yup",I said as the elevator doors closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to Isaiah's house at 9:28 the party was already in full swing. There were people strewn all over the yard making out or passed out. There were a bunch of red solo cups and beer cans on the lawn as we made our way up to the front door which was wide opened. I guess his parents were out of town again in some business meeting.

When we walked in some cute guy with dimples and brown hair handed us some beer cans. I opened mine and took a sip. I hated beer I liked vodka better but I wasn't trying to get wasted. At least not yet. We walked around until we finally made it to the backyard. Isaiah was sitting with our friends in a circle next to the oak tree. They all looked up as we came closer. Isaiah stood and when I got to him he grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

"You look so sexy",he whispered against my neck. I smelled the alcohol on his breath and pulled back a little.
"Have you been drinking?"I asked him as we took a seat on the grass.
"Only a little bit"he said grabbing my hand and squeezing it. I looked around the circle at the familiar faces. Joe, Riley, Raphael, Justin, Samantha, Hayes, Carly, Marco, Carlos, Ana and Ali.

"Where's Yalin?",I asked Isaiah.
"She's supposed to be coming later don't worry about it",he said.
"Ok so are we going to start playing or not?",Joe asked his arm wrapped around my best friend Ali.
"Yeah ok I'll start",Raphael said his brown eyes full of mischief.
He turned to Riley another one of my best friends.

"Truth or dare?"he asked a smile lighting up his handsome face.
"Dare",she replied with a flirtatious smile.
"I dare you to French kiss Hayes",he said. I started to laugh and Raphael soon joined me. Samantha was not amused though. She and Riley were good friends and Hayes was Samantha's boyfriend.
"You know the rules Sam it doesn't matter if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend you do it.",Isaiah said his arm snaking around my waist. Raphael and Carlos eyed his arm they visibly stiffened. I gave them a small smile and they both gave me one back. I watched amazed as Riley leaned over and kissed Hayes her tongue invading his mouth. I gagged and tried not to laugh because Samantha looked like she was about to murder someone.

The kiss finally ended after ten seconds and we moved on to Carlos. He looked directly at me. I nervously smiled as he opened his mouth.
"Truth or dare"
"Dare"I said.
"Katie I want you to come here and sit on my lap and make out with me",he said smirking as Isaiah let out a growl.
"She's single Isaiah so calm down",Carlos smirked not intimidated by Isaiah even though he was much bigger. I slowly crawled over to Carlos lowering myslef onto his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my hands on his chest.
"Don't enjoy this too much"he smirked. I laughed throwing my head back.

His hand moved to my face cupping it and he brought my face closer to his. His lips smashed on to mine and the force sent me flying back. He didn't stop though as he straddled me. He continued his assault on my lips. I couldn't really resist so I kissed him back parting my lips so his tongue could have access. He grinded his pelvis into mine and I couldn't help but think about Niko. Why couldn't he be like this? After a minute or so we broke apart. Carlos winked at me as he took a seat again. Isaiah stared daggers into him.

We continued the game and when it was Isaiah's turn my heart started to beat rapidly against my chest. All in all I had made out with Raphael behind the tree where he had proceeded to stick his hand up my shirt. I had moaned into his mouth when he started grinding into me. After that I was dared to strip down to my underwear and give Joe a lap dance which we all noticed he enjoyed because of the bulge in his pants. Now I sat waiting for Isaiah to say his dare when I noticed Yalin and a guy with brown hair approach us. His green eyes widened when he saw me.