Ch.31

The Epilogue will be next. Thanks to those of you who read and went along for the whole ride. And to the couple of people who voted you guys are the best.

Anyways Thank You Guys!

All the love-Nana

Vote and Comment!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I continued to stare at him. The tears started to come but I brushed them off angrily.
"Tell me why Niko",I said bawling my hands into fist.
"I have to go Kaitlyn",he said and gently pushed me away from the door. I let him. He opened the door and picked up his bags.
"If you leave don't ever come back and forget that you ever met me",I said letting the tears fall.

He looked back at me his expression pained.
"I have to",he said again and stepped out shutting the door behind him. The minute the door shut I fell to the floor and cried. I cried and cried. My whole body shook with rage.
"He left me",I gasped out.
I put my head in my hands trying to stop the tears but they kept coming.

He left me.
He left me.
He left me.

I kept repeating those three words in my head. It was happening again I thought. I sobbed harder. I hadn't felt like this since him.
Since James.

He had left me too. He had left me just like Niko had. He never gave me an explanation he just left. I laughed at the irony. It came out sounding more like a cackle. I quickly stood up and ran to my room. I tried hard not to look at the bed. Memories from last night flashed in my mind but I pushed them away.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Niko's number. He answered after a couple of rings.
"Hello?",he asked.
"Please don't go"I whispered. My eyes filled with tears again. He sighed and stayed quiet.
"I love you Niko please don't leave me please I need you",I said my voice breaking.
"I'm sorry but I have to go",he said.
I pulled the phone the away and covered my mouth. He was going to leave. I put the phone back to my ear.
"....are you ok?",he asked frantically.

"Come back"I whispered.
"I'm sorry I have to go...they just called my plane... I'm sorry Kaitlyn I really am",he said and then the line went dead. I pulled the phone away and stared at it. I pulled my arm back and threw it at the wall. The back of the phone came out and the battery fell out. I didn't know if the screen crack but I didn't care. I had made a small whole in the wall though.

I balled my hands into fists my nails digging into my palms. The bastard. I had fallen into his game. He slept with me and then he just left. I was just like them. I was just like all those girls. I was never different. I was so stupid to believe that I was different.

Raphael.
I had cheated on my boyfriend. I was a terrible person. I buried my head in my pillow and let the grief take over.

¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×¥×

I didn't know how much time had passed but I heard the front door open. I scrambled off my bed and ran into the hallway.

He had come back.
He had come back.
He had.....back......

"Hey Kaitlyn",Angie said placing her bags down. She looked at my face which I knew was tear stained. Her hand came up to her mouth and she quickly walked over.
"What happened? Are you ok? Where's Niko? Niko! Niko"she said. When I heard his name I slid down the wall. I started crying again.