Ch.21 Water

Vote & Comment
Tbh- Drag me down is my religion
All the love-Nana

€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I looked past Niko and into the dark hallway. From what I could see all the doors were closed.
"They're not here",he said. My heart sped up. I did not want to deal with Niko right now. Not after the amazing date with Raphael. And not after we had gotten along so good.
"OK...goodnight Niko",I said and started walking to my room. I was almost in the hallway but Niko quickly got up and blocked my way.
At least he was sober enough to stand.

"So how did it go?",he asked crossing his arms over his chest. I took a step back he was too close.
"It was awesome",I said giving him a small smile. He looked at me, one side of his mouth lifted up.
"So I'm guessing you had sex with him",he said his voice edgier.
I rolled my eyes and tried to push past him. He quickly grabbed my arm though and pulled me back.
"Answer me",he growled. Why did he have to be such a pain in the ass? I felt my anger growing as he gripped my arm tighter.

"Why do you care if I did?",I said pulling my arm from his grip.
He glared at me and took a step forward pushing me against the wall.
"Did you sleep with him?",he said. His breath hit me and I tried not to gag. His breath smelled like alcohol and tobacco.
"Maybe I did or Maybe I didn't",I said pushing his chest. He stumbled back a little bit back quickly recovered pinning me to the wall. His body was pressed up to mine. I closed my eyes tightly and thought about all the girls Niko screwed over.

"Tell me",he whispered against my neck. An involuntary shiver ran through my spine as he placed his lips on my neck. I flinched away surprising myself and Niko who stepped back. I opened my eyes to see his shocked expression. He looked hurt and rejected. I felt somewhat proud that I had done that. I couldn't do that to Raphael even if it was only one date. And I couldn't do it to myself. I couldn't be another one of the girls he took advantage of.

I pushed myself off the wall and walked to my room. Before I shut the door I turned back to see Niko staring at the wall.
"I didn't sleep with him",I said and then shut the door.

∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face. I had dreamt of Raphael and the hollowed out tree. We had been kissing and laughing together. Everything had been absolutely perfect. I got up and went to take a shower and brush my teeth.
I put on some gray sweatpants and a white tanktop and went to make myself some breakfast. From what I could tell nobody was up yet. All the doors were closed and it was super quiet.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself some sausage and eggs. I grabbed a water bottle and took my seat at the dining table. I finished eating and washed my plate. After all of that I went to the living room to watch some TV. That's where I saw Niko passed out in front of the couch with two scotch bottles at his feet. I rolled my eyes and picked up the empty bottles and threw them away.

I walked over to Angie's door and knocked. There was no answer so I opened the door. Nobody was in there. I walked back into my room and grabbed a little squirt gun I had. I filled it up with water and walked to the living room. I stood over Niko and pointed the gun to his face. I pulled the trigger and started splashing water on Niko's face. He suddenly shot up scaring the crap out of me. I fell onto a the couch laughing.

"Are you fucking crazy?",he screamed standing up. I kept laughing as he grabbed the gun from my hand. He started spraying me and I quickly jump over the couch and landed on my stomach. I groaned and rolled over as Niko kept squirting me.
"How do you like it?",he said but this time with some humor in his voice.
"OK stop...stop",I gasped out. He stopped and put his hand out so I could stand. I looked over at him he was staring at the floor.
"Um I wanted to apologize for yesterday",he said nervously.

"Yeah ok"I said staring down at the floor.
"Um ok",he said. I looked up at him he was staring at me nervously. I walked around the couch and wrapped my arms around his waist trying to comfort him. He didn't move for a second but then wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I want you Kaitlyn",he whispered against my head. My heart skip a beat.
"Please don't do this",I said trying to pull back but he held firm. I tilted my head up so I could see his face.
"I really do want you, you're different",he said.

I could see the anguish in his eyes but my brain told me it was all a lie.
"I can't"I whispered trying to disguise the pain in my voice. He tensed and looked away.
"You're not like them",he said still looking away. Anger slowly began to replace the pain in my chest.
"I'm different how? Am I older than them? Or is it that I have more restraint to not having sex with you?",I said letting all the anger out. He looked back at me his face angry.

He let go of me and I quickly took a step back.
"You're different because...because I want more with you",he said throwing his hands up in the air. My mouth fell open. He wanted more?
"I do......I want more with you Kaitlyn",he said again stepping forward. Without thinking I took a step back Niko stopped surprised but quickly recovered.
"Do you not want to be with me?",he said his eyes narrowed. I didn't say anything I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest. More?
"Please",he said. All those poor girls. How many times did he say this? How many times did the girls believe him?

"No",I whispered. He looked confused so I repeated myself.
"No",I said this time louder.
"But...why?",he said shocked. A million of emotions flashed on his face but he finally settled on anger.
"IS IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO FUCK THE BATHROOM BOY BETTER?",he screamed. Anger flared and I clenched my hands into fists.
"No its because your a worthless piece of shit",I screamed getting in his face. His body went rigid and I started to tremble from anger. Without thinking I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

"And I want you so fucking bad but I will never ever be with you so please just leave me alone",I said trying to blink back the tears.
"I can't do this anymore with you OK. It hurts so much and I can't. I want to be with Raphael I deserve to be happy and I know you can't give that to me",I said letting the tears fall freely.
"I never meant to hurt you",he whispered hugging me to his chest. I cried harder and he held on tighter.

"I can't anymore",I sobbed.
"I won't push it anymore",he said. I nodded against his chest. He led me to my room and placed me in my bed. He got up to leave but I tugged on his shirt so he would stay. He shook his head and tried to get up again.
"Please one last time",I said giving him a sad smile. He groaned but layed down next to me so we where face to face. I snuggled into his chest breathing in his smell. He still smelled like alcohol but other than that all I smelled was soap.

"One last time",he promised and kissed the top of my head.

I don't know if I like this chapter.
I feel like it's stupid. What do you guys think?