Ch.27

SORRY for the wait I'm having writer's block. :| I've spent like 3 days on this chapter changing it again and again.

School starts on Monday for me so that sucks. :(

Vote and Comment! Thxs! ☺

All the love-Nana

}°{°}°{°}°{°}°{°}°{°}°{°}°{°}°{°}°{°}°{°}°

(Not edited)

We made out for a few more minutes until he pulled away breathless.
"I love you",he murmured against my lips. My eyes fluttered opened and I moved my hand up to cup his face.
"I love you",I said and pressed my lips firmly against his. He got up off me and then grabbed my hand and pulled me up to his chest.

"You're mine forever",he said pulling me tighter against him.
"Forever",I breathed.
We walked back to the living room where Niko was sitting on the couch and Micky on the recliner. Micky rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned. I walked over and rubbed his head with my hand.
"Morning sleeping beauty",I said giggling.

"Its 10 pm",he grumbled. I laughed and walked over to the couch and sat between Niko and Raphael. Raphael's hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder as the movie began.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I tried to move but something was holding me. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times trying to adjust my eyes to the dark room. I was in the living room on the couch pressed up against someones chest. I tilted up my head a little bit.

I was pressed up against Niko's chest. I tried to sit up but his arm was wrapped around my waist. Where was Raphael? I thought. Why wasn't he the one holding me? And how had I ended up on the inside part of the couch?

"Niko",I whispered. He didn't even stir. I pushed on his chest with one of my hands and he groaned but didn't move.
"Niko",I said louder and started pushing on his chest harder. He was starting to suffocate me.
"Shut up Kaitlyn",he said. I rolled my eyes and pushed harder on his chest with my hand.

He opened his eyes and looked around the room until they came to rest on my face. He looked as confused as I felt. Before I could say or do anything his mouth covered mine. To say I was shocked was an understatement. He continued to kiss me but when I didn't respond he pulled away embarrassed.

"Uh..I...",he said and then quickly pulled away from me and stood. He looked down at me one more time and then walked away. I slowly sat up still stunned and looked around the room. There was no one there. Where were Raphael and Micky?

I stood up and walked over to the dining room. Raphael was sitting in a chair with his head on the table snoring. I looked around but Micky wasn't here either. I left Raphael and went to look for Micky. I found him in my room sprawled on my bed. I shook my head and then quietly closed the door. I walked back to the dining room where Raphael was awake on his phone.

He didn't look up when I walked in. I wonder who he was texting at 4 in the morning.
"Raphael",I said softly. His head snapped up and he dropped his phone with a loud Clunk on the table. I stepped back a bit startled.
"Oh hey baby",he said smiling. He stood up, putting his phone in his pocket, and then walked over to me.

I couldn't help the uneasy feeling in my stomach. What was he doing on his phone at this time? He came and wrapped his arms around me and placed a sloppy kiss on my mouth. I let myslef relax in his arms.
"Hey what happened how come I was on the couch?",I said leaving out the part with Niko. Raphael looked down at me and smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Oh you fell asleep halfway through the movie and we didn't want to bother you so we left you there and then Micky went to sleep in your room and I guess I just fell asleep on the table",he said and pulled me closer. I felt like he wasn't telling me everything but I chose to ignore it.
"Well were are we going to sleep?",I said as we walked back to the living room.

"Right here",he said leading us to the couch. My stomach turned at the idea of being on that couch again.
"How about we sleep on the floor",I said.
Raphael came to stand in front of me. He looked at me eyebrow raised and the nodded.
"Alright baby",he said. He helped me put one of the blankets over the fluffy carpet and then we grabbed some pillows and layed down. Raphael pulled one of the extra sheets over us and I snuggled up next to him.

His hand cupped my face and he brought his mouth down to mine. He kissed me passionately, his tongue invading my mouth. He moved and got on top of me and I moved my hands up to his hair. He spread my legs open using his knee and half layed on top of me. I felt his erection agaisnt my thigh and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away laughing huskily. I blushed and smack him in the arm.

"Ooo someone wants me",he said placing a kiss on my cheek. I moved my hand down and brushed it agasint his erection. He groaned and I quickly pushed him off me.
"But you want me more",I said and he smiled.
"Yes, I do because I love you",he said in a serious tone. His eyes bore into mine with such sincerity that I was taken back.

"I love you too baby",I said and kissed him. I turned around so his front was against my back. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer.
"I really do love you only you",he whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

I'm not very happy with this chapter but I wanted to give you guys something. So if you hate it I understand.

To be honest half of this chapter came to me because I saw my brother's friend and let's just say he's so freaking hot!!! ;)