Ch.4 Revelations

This Chapter is dedicated to Claire20030a for commenting. I really appreciate it. :)

After we helped Niko put away his things and he complained about the color of the walls (I almost slapped him). Angie said we could repaint but Niko was like no it's ok I don't want to bother you. Then why the fuck did you anything, I thought to myself. Later we sat around the couch watching the Maze Runner.
"OMG Thomas is so hot",I said when he came out of the box. Niko snorted which cause Angie to giggle. I threw the couch pillows at their head. At around nine Niko went out to a club and me and Angie got ready for bed. I slipped on my pajama bottoms (baby blue shorts with clouds) and a white tank-top. I tossed and turned all night I don't even know why. Finally I got up and went to get a glass of water. I looked at the clock on the microwave 5:30 AM. Banging on the door caused me to drop my glass. I stepped away quickly when it shattered and turned on the light. My heart hammered in my chest matching the pounding on the door. I padded quietly to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw Niko on the other side and a blonde head. I unlocked the door and opened it.
"Do you what fucking time it is?", I whispered yelled praying to God Angie didn't wake up. He stood there for a moment as a blonde girl wearing too much make up stepped around him. She looked at me her mascara messed up and her lips were a mess of red lipstick. Her eyes were blue like the color of her dress which was way too small. She stumbled into the house. I backed up but Niko quickly grabbed her arm and walked her to his room closing the door behind him. I stood there shocked and finally realized the door was opened. I quickly closed it and went to the kitchen assessing the broken glass. I put on my sandals and pulled on some rubber gloves. I picked up the big pieces and threw them in the trash. I heard banging and moaning. I cringed tuning it out and got back to getting the big pieces. After that I went to get the vacuum to get all the little pieces. Thankfully this was a silent vaccum. I vaccumed the floor and then repeated the process so I wouldn't miss a piece. I stood up to put the vaccum away when someone touched my back. I jumped a little and turned around. It was just Niko I sighed which cause him to smirk. I blushed and blushed even harder when I saw he was only wearing a pair of black boxers. I looked at his chest my jaw dropping lower as I stared a his tanned abdomen. He freaking had a six pack!
"Enjoying the view",he said snapping my gaze up to his eyes. I shook my head realizing that he had just had sex with that girl. I couldn't help but feel jealous even though I had no right too we weren't and couldn't be together. At least not yet whispered a voice in the back of my head. I shook my head again and looked up when Niko coughed.
"Well um ok"he said rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and moved around him to put the vaccum away. His hands snaked around my waist pulling me back I lost my grip on the handle and the vaccum cluttered to the floor. I realized my back was pressed against Niko's muscular stomach. I wiggled trying to get away from him when I heard him groan. I gasped as I realized that there was something hard pressing against my butt. I struggled out of his grasp and turned to him.
His eyes where glazed over and I shut my mouth quickly bending down to pick up the vaccum. He groaned again and I glared at him hurrying to put the vaccum in the closest. I started down the hall to my room but once again Niko grabbed me.
"What?",I said almost yelling. He let go of my arm and took a step forward.
"Hey you don't have to tell Angie about the girl or anything",he said leveling his eyes with mine. I looked right into them and nodded. I quickly walked back to my room taking one last look at Niko. He was still staring at me. I quickly shut the door and fell into my bed. Oh God!! I liked him.