Ch.13 Dares

Hi!!! Thank You for Reading and please continue to Vote. Comment what you guys think. Thx.
All the love

Niko. Why in the world was he here? With Yalin? Isaiah unwrapped his arm from my waist and stood. He gave Yalin a hug and a kiss. I stared down at my hands when Isaiah turned to Niko. I heard him greet him and then they took a seat. Isaiah came and sat next to me again. Yalin sat next to him scooting until her body was pressed against his. Niko sat down next to her.

All the girls were staring at him as if he was chocolate or something. I rolled my eyes and turned when Isaiah spoke.
"Katie truth or dare",he said smiling down at me.
"Truth",I said surprising myself.
"At what age did you lose your virginity?",he asked smirking. I smacked his arm and he laughed. I glanced over at Raphael. He had been my first time. He smiled at me showing off his perfect white teeth.

I looked over at Niko before answering. He was staring at Carly and she was staring back. He winked at her and she started to giggle. I rolled my eyes and answered.
"I was 15",I said and heard Raphael chuckle. Isaiah nodded glaring at Raphael.

It was Yalin's turn to go. She turned to me smirking.
"Truth or Dare?",she asked me.
"Dare",I said.
"I dare you to take three shots of vodka." I smiled at her. Was this punishment to her? Joe handed me a bottle and a shot glass. I opened the bottle and filled the glass to the top. I quickly downed the glass. Everybody clapped and I gave them a cheesy smile. I took the other two shots and put the bottle down.

My vision blurred a little bit as Niko took his turn.
"Isaiah truth or dare",he asked. I didn't have a good feeling about this.
"Dare",he said sitting up a bit straighter.
"I dare you to make out with her",he said and pointed at Carly. She looked stunned for a minute, her blue eyes widening, but she quickly plastered a smile on her face.

My stomach dropped as Isaiah moved towards Carly. I quickly looked away though, my eyes traveling to Niko. He was staring directly at me with questioning eyes. I looked away grabbing the vodka bottle and took a long sip. He had done it on purpose.
It was Carly's turn now and she didn't hesitate. She looked directly at Niko.

"Truth or Dare",she asked.
"Dare"
"I dare you to make out with Kaitlyn."
Before I knew it I was shaking my head.
"I don't think that's going to happen Carly",I said my voice wavering.
"Why not?",she asked. I risked a glance at Niko he was staring down at the floor.
"I don't want to and I think he doesn't either",I said. I had the full attention of the group now. They were eyeing me suspiciously.
"Katie you know the rules",Isaiah said touching my hand. I looked at him he just nodded sadly. I sighed heavily and got up.

I walked over to Niko and he stood up. Before he could say anything I covered his mouth with mine. He didn't respond for a minute but then he quickly latched on to my waist pulling me closer to him. I tried to ignore the fact that I was enjoying this by remembering all the shit he had done to me. The moment I felt his tongue on my lower lip I pulled back. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and took my seat next Isaiah. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and quickly downed the rest of it.

We all went back inside to continue the party. I grabbed two cans of beer and quickly drank them. I was trying to get rid of the taste of his lips on mine. I was trying to forget how good it had felt. I stumbled for a second almost falling but a hand grabbed me. It was Raphael. He was staring at me with concern.

"Hey cutie"I slurred as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Hey how much did you drink?"he asked as he led me to the living room.
"Let's dance"I yelled ignoring his question. I led him to the center of the living room where other people were dancing. I turned around so my back was to Raphael and I started moving slowly to the music. I felt him hesitate as he wrapped his arm around my waist moving me closer. My behind was pressed up against his crotch. A fast song came on and I started grinding my behind into Niko's crotch. He tightened his grip on my waist.

I turned to face him gasping as I saw his lust full eyes. He looked at me and I smiled. His hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He parted my legs using his knee and started grinding into me. I buried my face into his neck trying to keep myself from moaning. He chuckled and one of his hands came up to my face. He looked down at me and slowly lowered his mouth on to mine.

The kiss started off slowly and then his tongue parted my lips and everything became more erotic. Our tongues explored each others mouth and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips. I was aware of how hard he was because of bulge that was pressed up against my thigh. I moved my hand down and softly pressed it against his crotch. He groaned and pulled back his eyes bloodshot. He looked at me and then quickly grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. I caught a glimpse of Carly on Niko's lap as we walked by. Only Carly noticed us but she didn't say anything just smiled.

I wasn't worried for her though she was 18 she knew what she was doing. It hurt to see Carly like that on Niko's lap all smiles. I ignored it though. I wouldn't care, I reminded myself as we arrived upstairs. There were four bedrooms up here and a bathroom at the end. All the bedroom doors were closed and we knew what that meant so Raphael led me to the bathroom. He shut the door behind him and pressed the lock button.

He stared at me his eyes roaming my body. I shivered. He was so good looking. He had tanned skin, black spiked hair, black eyes, and he was tall but not too tall. He moved closer to me pressing me up against the sink. He grabbed my waist and lifted me until I sat on the edge.

"Remember our first time Katie"he said slowly removing his shirt. I looked at his tanned body and his six pack. I nodded biting my lip. We had both been virgins at that time. He was sixteen and I was fifteen when it happened. We had been on our sixth date and Raphael had taken me to a party. We had sex (we had been so shy) and then tried to be a couple but things didn't work out so we split up.

He grabbed my face with both his hands and brought my lips to his. My hands found their way to his soft hair as out tongues met. One of his hands worked its way down to the hem of my shirt and started pulling it off. I broke away as the shirt went over my head and I couldn't help but giggle. The first time we had tried the shirt had gotten stuck on my head. It had been a mess.

Raphael laughed along and pulled me to him. He just held on to me hugging me flush against him.
"I've missed you Kat",he whispered against my cheek. I let out a gasp. Kat. Niko had called me that but Raphael was the one who came up with it first. I ignored the pain in my chest and started kissing his neck. He pulled me off the sink and unbuttoned my pants. He slid them down to my ankles and then he unlaced my shoes. I took them off and he pulled my pants the rest of the way. He went to take off his pants but I stopped him. I drop down to my knees and work the zipper on his jeans. He struggle with his shoes and finally they came off and so did his jeans.

I stood trailing my fingers along the waistband of his boxers. His breath hitched as my finger dipped inside. He suddenly pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I want you so bad",he breathed laying me down on the floor.
I gripped on to his biceps as his hand slip into my panties. I threw my head back moaning.

"Raphael",I moaned. He removed his hand and slowly pulled off my panties throwing them behind his head. I looked at him as his erection sprung free. I gasped it was much bigger than I remembered. He smiled at me as he pulled on his condom. He pressed his erection to the entrance of my sex and them slammed himself into me. I screamed out his name. He stilled looking down at me.

"Pleas-e don't stop",I begged loving how he felt inside me.

Pounding on the door stopped him though.
"KAITLYN OPEN THE DOOR",Niko screamed.

Are you guys TeamNiko--TeamIsaiah--TeamRaphael? Let me know in the comments. Do you guys have any ship names for them? If you do comment. ❤