Ch.15 Door

Vote and Comment
All the love-

My heart stopped beating when I heard those three words. I want you. My lips responded to his and he let go of my wrists. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Water dripped on my face but I didn't care. He wanted me.

His mouth moved slowly against mine and his hands wove into my hair tugging at the ends. His tongue pushed against my bottom lip but I ignored it. I opened my eyes to find him looking down at me. Raphael's face flashed in my mind. His brown eyes flashing with hurt and his mouth set in a thin line. I pulled back and unwrapped my arms from his neck.

"Are you OK?",he asked bringing his hand up to my face. I moved away from him.
"Um yeah could you go",I said staring down at the tiled floor. He moved closer but I guess he thought about it because he left. I shut the door and slid down to the floor. I buried my face in my hands and cried. I cried because of Raphael. I cried for Angie. I cried for Niko. And I cried for myself.

I had vowed to myself to not care for Niko. And when I had been with Raphael it looked like I could have moved on, that there was a chance. There had been a spark in his eye when he had kissed me. And when I had left I had seen that spark under all the hurt. Niko was an adult and Angie's brother. Sure my birthday was only in three months but that didn't change that he was Angie's brother. She would freak out even if I was an adult.

I stood up and took off my clothes. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water relax my muscles. After I finished I grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around me. As I got dressed in my room I knew what I had to do. I combed quickly threw my hair and put the towel back in the bathroom. I walked to the living room and took a deep breath as I saw Niko sitting on the couch watching TV. I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned it off. Niko looked at me with a blank expression.

I sat down on the couch the furthest away from him I could get and started talking.
"This",I said motioning between us "Whatever it is needs to stop",I said.
He opened his mouth but closed it again when I raised my hand to stop him.
"We can't do this OK? I'm only 17 and you're 23 OK it won't work.",I said even though I knew deep down that it wouldn't stop either of us.
"Look Katy if it's the fact you're a minor I can wait",he said reaching for my hand.

I moved it away and he quickly drew back hurt and embarrassed.
"Its so much more than that Niko",I said and he nodded.
"You're Angie's brother and I could never do that to her, ever."
"I understand bu-",he said but I cut him off.
"No you don't, because its also that you're a player you fuck everything that has a vagina and I won't stand for that."I said clasping my hands in my lap.

He stayed quiet and I looked up at him. He was staring at the TV blankly.
"You are no one to talk"he stated bluntly.
I gasped surprised. I clenched my hands into fist.
"And that's the other thing you disrespect everyone and to tell you the truth I've only ever slept with two guys",I said and stood up pacing.
"And anyways I shouldn't have to explain myself to you you're nothing to me"I said staring at him. His jaw was clenched and he was glaring at me.

"So the option I'm giving you here is that we become friends and only friends or that we ignore each other as much as possible, Take it or leave it" I said and started walking to my room. He quickly grabbed my arm before I walked into my room and pulled me back. I turned about to curse him out but his mouth covered mine. I tried pulling back but he pushed me against the wall.

"Kiss me one last time",he said. One last time. I thought to myself. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He stopped kissing me surprised.
"One last time, let's make it count",I said back. He smiled at me sadly and pressed his lips against mine. He led me back into the living room and layed me down on the couch. He got on top of me and started kissing me again, this time passionately. I parted my legs so he could get between them. He pressed his private against mine and I moaned into his mouth.

He pulled his mouth off mine and started kissing down my neck. I wove my fingers into his hair tugging at the roots as he got closer to my breasts. I started rubbing my crotch agaisnt his and he grinded hard into me.
"Niko",I begged. I had no idea what I was doing but I knew I needed him now. Adult. My subconscious whispered but I ignored it. My hands found their way down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. He shrugged it off and went for my shirt. He took it off and stared down at my plain white bra. He licked his lips and I blush. He stood up and grabbed my hand leading me to his room.

I pulled my hand away when we got to his door. I shook my head no and pointed to my room. He looked at me curioulsy but then realization dawned in his eyes. I wasn't going in there where all those girls had been. He motioned for me to go to my room and then ducked quickly into his. I walked into my room and quickly stripped down so I was naked and got under my covers. This was really going to happen I thought to myself. I looked up as a figure appeared in my doorway it was not Niko.