Ch.29

Vote & Comment!

Raphael left giving me one last kiss on the head and telling me he loved me. I nodded at him and led him out the door. I plopped down on the couch and closed my eyes. I was getting a headache. The right side of the couch dipped and I opened my eyes to see Niko staring at me with concern.

"Are you ok?",he asks touching my hand. I looked at his eyes full with concerned and my heart melted. I intertwined our hands together. He seemed surprised but didn't pull away.
"Yeah it's just been a hard day",I murmured staring down at our hands. My hand fit perfectly in his.

"Hey if you need me I'm here for you",he said his fingertips touching my chin and tilting it up so I would look at him.
"I know thank you so much",I said and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me. I pressed my face against his neck. He groaned, but I couldn't pull away. Hesitantly he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry",he muttered into my hair. I let my hands fall from his neck but I continued to lay on his chest.
"What for?",I said sleepily.
"For everything",he whispered. I rolled my eyes thankful that he couldn't see my face. He had already apologized for anything so why do it again?
"You don't have to apologize again",I muttered.

"But I do",he said pulling back so we were face to face. His green eyes bore into mine with such sincerity.
"I wanted to be with you I mean I want to be with you and I will wait as long as it takes but I want to be with you and I'm so sorry for all the shit I ever put you through. For calling you names for all the kisses I stole from you I'm sorry and I want you to be happy and if Raphael makes you happy than so be it ok but just know that I will always be here waiting."he said.

I stayed silent, shocked to my core. He cared he really did care. I guess he took my silence for not believing him because he continued.

"And I know I screwed up for what I did to those girls but when I met you it was different something clicked inside me and then out of nowhere I cared. And that scared me it scared me to think I l..liked an underaged girl and the fact that you didn't sleep with me it shocked and scared the shit out of me. And it just set me off. So if I seemed bipolar at times that was why.",he said staring down at his hands.

Silent tears streamed down my face and fell onto my lap. Niko looked up confused as why I was crying. I hugged him tightly against me, burying my face into his neck.
"I forgive you"I whispered. A shudder went through his spine and all of a sudden his skin got very warm. He was blushing how cute.

"Aww Niko blushing"I teased. He chuckled and I felt the vibration through my body.
"Only for you",he whispered in my ear. I shivered and he laughed again. I pulled away and scowled at him playfully.
"You're such a tease",he said all of a sudden very serious. I rolled my eyes and stood up smacking him playfully on the head.

I walked to my room and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and waited for it sync. I had two missed calls from Angie and one message from her. The message said-

I'll be back tomorrow at one :( You guys be good ok love you

Angie and Brad had gone away Friday to a bed and breakfast and would be back Monday. I sent her a quick ok.

I walked back to the living room to tell Niko the news. But when I walked in I stopped. He was looking down at something in his lap. But the reason I stopped was because he crying?
"Niko?",I whispered. He visibly stiffened and with one hand brushed away his tears. So he was crying. He turned his head to look at me. His eyes were somewhat red and his face was pink. He looked so sad.

"Are you ok?",I said moving around the couch. I saw that he had his phone in his lap but he quickly pressed the power button so the screen went black.
"Um yeah",he said but his voice wavered.
I sat down next to him but inched away. I tried to ignore the pain in my chest when he did that.
"Hey I thought we were friends",I said with a smile trying to lighten the mood.

He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.
"I'm here for you if you need me",I said repeating his words from earlier.
He stared at me for a few minutes and finally sighed.
"I'm fine but thanks for asking",he said in a small voice. I was hurt by the fact that he didn't trust me enough to tell me but I smiled at him anyway.

"Ok so what do you wanna do?",I said.
He looked at me and smirked. My face heated up and I smacked him in the arm.
"You are so disgusting",I said laughing.
"No you are I was going to say we should order a pizza and watch some TV",he said his eyes twinkling. My breath got stuck in my throat so I just smiled. He was so god dam gorgeous.

"Ok",he smiled and patted my knee. He dialed the pizza number and ordered. I went and changed into some comfortable clothes. I pulled on some shorts and a blue tank. I grabbed blanket and walked back to the living room. I snuggled into the couch and pulled the blanket over me. I turned on the TV and put on America's Got Talent.

There was a knock on the door and I groaned.
"I got it",Niko yelled from the kitchen. I turned to see him walking to the door wearing red basketball shorts that hung from his hips and nothing else. His top half was completely bare. He opened the door and a girl around twenty stood there holding a pizza.

She looked up and saw Niko. Her black eyes widened and faint blush crept up her neck.
"18.75",she said. Her eyes darted to me and she smiled. I smiled back. I knew the feeling Niko gave women when he looked at them. I got it every time he looked at me. Niko paid the girl and as he shut the door. The girl turned to me and gave me a thumbs up. I laughed and Niko looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I shook my head at him. He continued to stare at me placing one hand on his hip. I laughed again and he gave me a dazzling smile. He walked over and sat down placing the pizza box between us. I opened the box and grabbed a slice. We ate until the the 8 slices were gone. Niko stood and threw the box away. He came back and sat next to me pulling the blanket over himself. He snuggled up next to me. I tensed but he didn't seem to notice or he just ignored it.

We watched the rest of the show and then Niko switched it to a movie. Halfway through he fell asleep. I poked at his arm and he groaned and moved away. He leaned back on the couch and continued sleeping. I turned off the TV feeling sleepy myself. I stood up and placed the blanket over Niko. I looked at his beautiful face. His mouth was opened slightly and his brown hair was covering his forehead.

I leaned over him slightly to brush it back. We were face to face now so I could feel his cool breath on my cheek. I closed my eyes. I should pull away but my feet are glued to the floor. I opened my eyes again and looked at him. His eyes were opened now and he was staring at me. His lips were so closed to mine. The slightest movement and my lips would brush against his.

This was so wrong. I wanted so much to be his and for him to be mine. And the feelings that I had for Raphael were nothing compared to what I felt for Niko. He made me feel things that I had never felt with Raphael and Isaiah. It was so much more than love. And yes I had come to the conclusion that I was in love with Niko long ago. But this was so much more than love.

And I could care less right now that he had slept with all these different girls. He said I was different. And it felt like I was different. I wanted him so bad that it hurt. I wanted him so badly. Before I knew it I was straddling him. He didn't move. I kissed him sloppily but still he didn't respond. But I could feel his arousal against mine. I knew he wanted me but why wouldn't he touch me.

"Niko?", I asked pulling back slightly. His eyes were hooded.
"You don't want to do this Kaitlyn",he said his voice so low.
I pressed my crotch down on his erection and he groaned. His eyes closed and his hands gripped my waist his fingers digging into my sides.
"I do, I want this Niko please",I said not caring that my voice was full of desperation. His eyes opened slowly. They darted all over my fave for any trace of doubt. When he found none he leaned forward so our foreheads were touching.

"I want this to",he whispered then his mouth covered mine.