Ch.6 Pool

Please continue to Read and maybe Share. Also Please Vote it would mean the world to me.

I woke up gasping and sweating. What the hell? I opened my eyes and turned my head. The clock read 3:21 am. I tried to sit up but something actually someone was holding me down. Then I saw the brown messed up hair. Shit. I was in bed with Niko. Half his body was pinning me down and his hand held onto my waist. I struggled to even put up my hand. I pushed Niko's head it moved but not much. Then I remembered Angie. She was supposed to come home at one.
"Niko",I whispered. I kept trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge.
"Niko you have to move",I said again a bit louder. I got an idea I reached down with my hand and lifted the hem of his shirt. I touch his skin it was soft and warm. I shut my eyes and tried not to laugh at what I was about to do.

I started tickling him. For a few seconds he didn't budge but all of a sudden he shot up laughing. I was so surprised that I fell off the bed and hit my head on the nightstand. I groaned as I slowly sat up. Niko looked over the bed shocked written all over his face.
"What are you doing down there?",he asked pulling me up and sitting me down next to him.
"Remember you were drunk and asked me to stay with you",I muttered rubbing my head. Hopefully he didn't remember that I had kissed him.
"Oh yeah that's about all I remember",he said rubbing his neck.
"Are you blushing",I giggled as I looked at his flushed cheeks.
"No",he said turning away. He snapped his head back up.
"Why were you tickling me?",he said smiling. Don't stare at his mouth my subconscious hissed. I shook my head and laughed nervously.
"Oh cause you wouldn't get off of me and Angi-",I stood up quickly and ran out of his bedroom and into Angie's she wasn't there.

I walked into the living room it was empty. I walked to coffee table and grabbed my phone. I had one message from Angie; Sorry but I have to work late again I'll be back at 6 :*
I sighed in relief and walked to the kitchen to drink some water.
"Katilyn where you at",Niko called.
"In here",I called back. I looked up from the fridge my mouth falling open. Niko stood there shirtless showing off his toned skin and six pack.
"Enjoying the view?",he said smirking at me.
"N-no", I stuttered closing the fridge.
"Where's Angie?",he asked walking past me to the sink.
"She had to work late"I said staring at his back.
"Ok well goodnight"
"Um yeah night",I walked back to my bedroom and leaned against the door. Oh God! What have I done? Why in the world would I kiss him? I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my bed. My eyes slowly closed and the last thing I saw was Niko's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. I jumped out of bed and walked to my bathroom to freshen up. I changed into some black basketball shorts and a red low cut tank top. I walked to the kitchen and peeked inside. Niko was inside standing at the stove. Once again he didn't have a shirt on and he was only wearing some gray sweats. I pulled back when he turned and bumped into Angie.
"Morning ",she yawned.
"Morning ",I said back giving her a hug.
"Breakfast is done ",Niko said coming out with a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs.
"Thanks",Angie said pulling away and walked into the kitchen. I followed, grabbing my plate and walking to the table. I sat down next to Niko and he gave me a small smile. We sat and silence and ate. The food was really good and soon we had all cleared our plates. I stood grabbing all the plates.
"I'll help",Niko said grabbing the cups. We loaded the dishwasher and then walked back to the living room.

"So what do you guys do here for fun?",Niko asked after I turned on the TV.
"I don't know nothing really",I replied trying not stare at his chest.
"Is there a pool nearby?"
"Um there's a community pool not far",I said.
"We should go",he said. I stared at him blankly and he stared back.
"Its the middle of June its gonna be full",I said tearing my gaze away.
"Still come on it has to be better than sitting here.....please Kat.
I snapped my gaze back. Kat? What the hell? He kept staring at me like nothing had happen. Kat? I don't how I felt about him calling me that. I kept staring and almost smack myself. He was waiting for an answer.
"Um...yeah sure"I said standing up."I'll go ask Angie" he nodded as I walked away. I knocked on her door and waited. Nothing. I turned the knob and peeked inside. She was sleeping. I sighed and headed back to the living room and told Niko.
"So? That doesn't mean we can't go",he said. I hesitantly said yes and went to get ready. I pulled out my bikini and an oversized blue T-shirt and some jean shorts. The bikini was black and white striped and the top had a cute little bow tie I threw on everything and grabbed my flip flops and a towel. I walked out and waited for Niko by the front door. He came out a few minutes later wearing some aqua green trunks with black trim and a black tanktop. He nodded at me his eyebrow raised and grabbed Angie's car keys. I left Angie a quick note telling her where we were going. We walked to the car and I gave Niko the directions.
"Are you gonna swim in that"Niko said as we pulled up the pool. Of course it was full with teenagers and little kids with their parents.
"No",I said pulling up my T-shirt and throwing it in the backseat. I looked over at Niko his eyes were roaming my body. He quickly looked at me and shook his head. He opened his door and walked out. I giggled to myself as I stepped out. I pulled down my shorts and threw them in the car and shut the door. Niko walked around and gasped. This time I didn't feel embarrassed.
"Enjoying the view",I giggled.
He looked at me his cheeks flushing.
"I think we need to go to the pool now",he said his eyes a bit darker than before. I nodded ignoring the butterflies in my stomach and walked ahead of him. When I turned to see if he was following I heard someone whistle.
"Hey Kaitlyn", a male voice said behind me.