Ch.9 Surprises

Pic of Brad^^^;)
Thanks for Reading
Please continue to Vote
And Comment with feedback
All the love

£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£°£

My mouth dropped open when I saw Angie pressed up against the door with some guy sticking his tongue down her throat. I felt Niko behind and I grabbed his arm quickly and pulled him into my room shutting the door quietly. He pulled his arm away and tried to open the door.

"No",I whispered leaning against the door. He looked at me eyes narrowed and tried to pull me away from the door. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my face against his chest. He stilled completely. I held my breath as his chest slowly rose and fell again.
"What are you doing?",he whispered. I sighed and loosened my grip on his
waist.

"Just don't go out there and do something stupid.",I said tilting up my head. He stared down at me our faces inches apart. His breath mixed with mine and I struggled to keep my eyes open. His hands came up and wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. He kissed the top of my head and sighed.

"Its taking all my energy not to go out there and beat the shit out of that guy.",he whispered against my head. I squeezed his waist pressing myself closer to him.
"Please dont...this is the first time Angie has brought a guy home...she deserves to have some...fun.",I said trying to keep myself from looking at his parted lips.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back.
"OK..ok I won't do anything stup-",I put my hand up to cover his mouth when I heard a noise outside my door.

"Which one is your room?",a deep voice asked. Niko took a step towards the door and I quickly pulled him back. He looked down at me and pulled my hand off his mouth. "Please",I mouthed. He rolled his eyes and nodded. I smiled at him and took a seat on my bed. Niko came over and layed down on his stomach. I turned to looked at him. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted again.

I remember when I kissed him and I instantly stood up. His hand shot out and grabbed my arm pulling me onto the bed. I clamped my mouth shut as he got on top of me. He straddled me with his legs. He looked down at me eyes shining and brought his face closer. I moved my hands to push him off but he grabbed them and pinned them above my head.

"Get off",I said hating how needy my voice sounded.
"You don't want me to",he whispered against my neck.
"Niko please get off",I whispered as he came face to face with me.
He smirked at me his green eyes narrowed as I tilted my head up. He brought his lips an inch from mine. This close up I smelled his shampoo and colonge. The smell was intoxicating.

"I know you like this Kaitlyn",he said grinding his pelvis against mine. I whimpered.
"Niko",I begged. But what was I begging for? He kept grinding against me. I threw my head back moaning.

He stopped and climbed off me grinning. I looked at him curiously as he reached for his pocket. He pulled out his phone and answered it. I sat up fixing my hair. I was way too hot right now. I squeezed my thighs together as Niko looked over at me.

"I'll be right there don't worry",he said and then placed it back in his pocket. He looked over at me and then walked out of the room. I stood up quickly and followed him.
"Where are you going?",I asked as he pulled on his jacket and then his shoes.

"Out",he simply said and walked out leaving me standing speechless. I turned when I heard footsteps. It was the guy Angie had brought home. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He stood shirtless in front of me only wearing dark blue jeans. He saw me and smiled.

"Hi I'm Brad...Angie's friend.",he said and then walked into the kitchen. He came out holding a glass of water and then walked into Angie's room again.
I looked back at the front door and then back to where the guy had just been. I gave up and walked to my bedroom shutting the door a bit too forcefully.

I went to my bed but then decided against it when all I could think of was Niko. Why had he just left me like that? I grabbed my phone and sat down on the red shag carpet on the floor. I had two text messages from Isaiah. I opened them and read:

Party starts at 9:00 bring Carly :*

I'm happy that your coming Katie :)

I sighed why did he have to be so sweet? And why did Niko have to be such a dick? I quickly sent a message to Carly telling her about the party and that I would pick her up. I was surprised that Isaiah remembered my bestfriend's name. I groaned as I got back into bed and finally closed my eyes.