Ch.8

Pic of "Isaiah"^^^
Thanks for Reading and please Vote. All the love :*

I turned slowly and saw Isaiah standing a few feet behind me. He looked at me and took a couple steps forward. He finally reached me and wrapped his arms around me. I didn't hesitate and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Are you ok?",he said rubbing circles on my back. I nodded, looking up at his face. He stared into my eyes and slowly lowered his face to mine. I closed my eyes and tilted up my head. I felt his warm breath against my lips and my insides clenched.

"Kaitlyn!!!"
I pulled back and looked behind Isaiah. Niko was glaring at us his hands clenched into fists. I pulled away and looked at Isaiah. Pain flashed in his eyes but he nodded and walk away. Niko glared as he walked past and said something but I couldn't hear what he said. He walked over and stood right in front of me. I stared up into his eyes and got lost in them for a second but what he said brought me back fast.

"You little slut",he said. My mouth fell open and before I knew it my hand connected with his right cheek. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I struggled to pull my hand away but he wouldn't let go.
"Pathetic",he said. I stopped struggling and glared at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are insulting me?",I screamed at him. A few people walking to their cars turned to stare and Niko quickly let go. I stepped back and opened the car door grabbing my clothes. I quickly threw them on and started walking away. I sure as hell wasn't gonna get into that car with him. Hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me. I was practically slammed into Niko's chest but he didn't seem to care.

"Let go or I swear to God I will scream rape",I threatened.
"Where are you going?",he asked not letting go. I tried to ignore the fact that he was shirtless and I was pressed up against him. Again.
"I'm walking home",I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp.
"Get in the car",he growled.

"RAPE",I screamed. He quickly covered my mouth and I bit him. Hard. He pushed me away and I quickly ran out of the parking lot not daring to look back. I didn't stopped running until I got to the apartment building. I stopped at the front door, hands on knees and took a deep breath. I was so fucking screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got up to the apartment I had taken a shower and then a nap. Angie had still been sleeping when I came home. I woke up a couple hours later and went to use the bathroom. I walked past Niko's room and heard someone inside. I pressed my ear to the dark wood and listened.

"Ahhhhyy Niko.."
I stepped away quickly and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. Tears slipped down my face and I roughly wiped them away with the back of my hand. I used the bathroom and after a few minutes I walked out. I pressed myself against the wall opposite Niko's room and quickly walked to the kitchen. There was a pizza box sitting on the dining table with a note.

I went out be back later Love-Angie ;)

I smiled and sat down at the table grabbing a slice of pizza. I was starting on my second when I heard Niko's bedroom door open. Then I heard giggling and I watched as the blonde from the pool came out still wearing her bikini holding Niko's hand. She stopped laughing when she saw me and she gave me an embarrassed smile. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my pizza as Niko lead the girl to the door. She gave him a kiss and I dropped my pizza on to the plate and got up. I walked to my room slamming the door. I stood my chest rising and falling rapidly. The door opened and I took a step back. Niko came in and shut the door behind him. He stared at me his lips drawn in a thin line. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared back.

"What's your problem with me?",he spits.
"My problem is that you keep bringing in all your little hoes into my home and parading them around and I'm sick of it.",I screamed at him.
He walks over to stand in front of me.
"You have no right to say anything because this is my sister's home too and I wouldn't be calling them hoes when yo-"
I bring my hand up to slap him but this time he grabs it and pulls me to him. I start to struggle but stop when he brings his hand up to my face.
"I have no idea what your doing to me right now but it has to stop",he says as he cups my cheek. My eyes flutter close as my brain tries to process what he just said. What do I have to stop doing? I wrap my arms around his neck and he groans.
"Katy please we can't",he breathes.
I open my eyes and stare up at him. I let go quickly when I realized what I had done. He's about to say something but we here the front door open. I quickly opened the bedroom door and stepped outside. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Angie.

Sorry for the cliffhanger but you just have to wait and see.
All the love-Nana