Quatro

Tania Brooks | Nia

I walked off the field absolutely tired, that weight training is seriously no joke. I couldn't feel my legs because of all the squats and lunges I had to do.

"You alright Tania ?" Janae asked me as I sat on the curb

"My legs just hurt, I think the jump squats hurt me the most"

Janae was one the girls that I talked to on the team. She was chill and I could tell that I would be hanging with her when school rolls around.

I held up the gold iPhone 5s I got a few days ago to my ear ready to call Carter but stopped once seeing his truck pulling up.

"I don't even think I can get up" I pouted as Carter's car came to a stop in front of me

"Let me help you" She laughed

She grabbed ahold of my hand and helped me off the curb. I waved bye to her as she walked over to the rest of the girls waiting on their rides. I saw no one in the passenger seat so I hopped in and buckled my seat belt.

"How was it ?" Carter asked pulling off

"My legs hurt from all those squats and whatnot, I've never done so much in my life"

"Yeah just ignore us back here Tania"

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see Brian and Chad in the backseat. I laughed knowing it was Brian saying that to me.

"Hi Brian" I waved

"I don't want your stink hi now, keep it"

"Stop acting like a lil bitch" Carter looked at him through the review mirror

"Boy Carter fuck you with your peezy head ass looking like Sasquatch head ass"

"Brian I know your black ass ain't talking looking like all my life I had to fight with your ugly Sofia color purple head ass"

The two began joking on each other as Chad stayed quiet. He was always quiet whenever I was around the boys for some reason, I simply shrugged it off.

"You wanna go home now or come with me because I got some stuff to do"

"I'll stay since you're already out here, can you buy me some food though ?" I asked smiling

He smacked his lips before we both started laughing. He stopped at McDonalds for me and then drove off to wherever he was going. The car came to a stop in front of some apartment complex as Brian groaned.

"Bruh, why I just spot Briella ass looking at me ?" He sucked his teeth

"You know that's your girl, quit all that" Chad spoke for the first time

"Wow he talks" I mumbled before eating a fry

I heard Carter laughing as he rolled down his window. Only if he knew I was serious. A girl came walking over to us along with her two other friends.

"Hey baby" The main girl smiled at Carter who now had a blunt in his hand

"Wassup, what you call me over here for ?"

"Damn why you so rushy today ?" She asked looking at him

"Cause I got shit to do that's why" He answered before lighting the blunt

I put my fries back in my bag and I guess I made too much noise doing so because everyone looked my way.

"Who the fuck is that ? Why the fuck are you over here with another bitch in the car ? Huh Carter ?!" His girlfriend or whatever she is snapped

"Man Kim -" Carter started

"Who the fuck are you ?! Get out the car you ugly ass bitch before I fuck you up !"

Somehow she made it over to the passenger side and started banging on the window. This bitch got me fucked up. I sat my food down on the armrest and swung the car door open hitting her.

"The fuck is wrong with you ?" I unbuckled my seatbelt

"Woah woah" Brian and Carter got out the car

"Bitch shut the fuck up before I beat your ass, get off me Carter !" She pushed Carter away from her

"I don't even know your lil slut bucket ass" I mugged her

"Bitch fuck you !" She yelled as Carter pushed her away from his car

"Shut the fuck up and carry your ass up them stairs" Carter glared at her

She gave me a mug before walking up the stairs with Carter behind her. Brian had disappeared shortly after just leaving me and Chad in the car.

"Bitch got me fucked up, talmin' bout shut the fuck up before I beat your ass. Ain't no beating my ass, I'll body slam the fuck outta your lil ass the fuck. Thinking she Princess Fiona when she the damn ogre, fucking bucky the beaver teeth ass"

I didn't even know Chad heard me until his laughter finally caught my attention. I turned around and saw him leaning over wiping his eyes.

"And what the fuck is so funny ?" I asked

"You really going off on old girl" He sat up in the seat

"That bitch had me all types of fucked up, she gon' get 50 shades of my fist she keep fucking with me"

Carter returned to the car along with Brian and got inside. He looked at me as I grabbed my bag of fries from the armrest.

"You look like you was talking shit"

"Sure was because that bitch had me fucked up" I said before continuing to eat my fries

They all laughed as Carter drove out of the complex. I dozed off as soon as he started driving to drop off Chad and Brian.

"Tania, Tania, wake your black ass up"

I opened my eyes to see Carter pinching me. I swatted his hand away as I unbuckled my seat.

"That's why you got a fry in your hair" He laughed getting out the car

I felt around my hair and grabbed the fry, throwing it in the McDonalds bag. I'm not even gonna question where that came from.

"Can you carry me ?"

He looked at me for a brief moment before closing the car door.

"Please ?!" I yelled as he walked around the car

He opened the car door and picked me up bridal style as I clung to him. He kicked the door close and carried me towards the front door.

"Finally, where have you been ?" Giavanna swung the door open looking at me

"I just got from Soccer and hanging out with Carter" I said as he set me down "Thanks for carrying me" I patted his shoulder

"You almost broke my shoulder, fuck you mean ?"

"Oooh, I'm tellling" Giavanna smirked

"I'll give you 5 dollars if you don't"

"Hmm, nah too little"

"10"

"20"

"15, take it or leave it"

"Fine" She held out her hand

He dug around in his pocket and pulled out a ten and five. I noticed he had a bundle, but that has nothing to do with me.

"I'm going to shower, I'm all sweaty and whatnot" I said walking down the hallway

I gathered up some stuff and went into the bathroom. After taking a much needed shower, I slipped on my clothes and walked out to see Giavanna passed out on my bed.

"You would be sleeping" I chuckled

I slid her over and went to lay down next to her. I don't feel like carrying her upstairs to her room.