Trienta Y Dos

Janae Reed | Nae 👣☺️

"I can't believe you ! Fucking asshole !" I yelled throwing a vase as he dodged it

"You better keep your crazy ass still before they call the police on you !"

"Shut the fuck up, stupid ass bitch !" I wiped my face "Get the fuck out"

"Don't be mad cause I ain't claiming that baby. That shit ain't -"

"Prince you got .5 seconds to get the fuck out before I stab the shit out of you and smile in my mugshot" I glared at him

"You ain't-"

I quickly grabbed the knife nearby and stood close to him.

"Try me" I smirked twirling it around in my hand "Now this baby is yours. If you don't want to be in my child's life, that's fine. I'm not going to discuss anything else with you about my child, so get the fuck out"

He looked me up and down before opening the door and walking out. I locked the door behind him and went to clean up the glass from the floor.

As of now, fuck Prince. Fuck his whole entire life for being a fucking asshole. I'll do this shit by myself if I have to and it looks like I will. I hope he gets AIDS.

Tania Brooks | Nia ☀️

I was just laying down in my bed watching Gravity Falls. I don't know why Stan pretended to be his brother, and I don't know why his parents kicked him out the house. I mean he understand he messed up his brother project, but it was an accident.

My phone started ringing interrupting my show. I saw that it was Travis and I answered.

"What slut ?"

"Slip on some shoes, I'm coming to get you"

"Why ? We going somewhere ?"

"Will you just do as I say ? I swear it's like I'm talking to a disobedient 5 year old"

"Bitch, shut up" I said before hanging up

I slid my feet into my red Sk8 Hi vans and grabbed my phone. I walked out my room to see my dad with some suitcases.

"You going to Cali now ?" I questioned

"Yep, look I'm-"

"Ion't care about this sorry apology you about to give out" I waved him off "I just wanna know if you leaving the house or you gonna be petty and take it"

"I'm leaving it to you guys along with everything else I gave you guys" He stated as Mrs. Lisa walked around the corner

"You fucked up, big time. Well have fun in Cali" I patted his shoulder before walking to the kitchen

I grabbed a red velvet poptart and went to go sit down but Travis texted me he was outside. I grabbed my house keys and walked out the house.

"Where the fuck you think you going with that shirt on ?" Travis yelled out the

I looked down at my outfit. A white half shirt, some blue jeans, and my red Sk8 Hi Vans. I think a I look fine as fuck, but leave it to Travis to say something.

"I look fucking fine, bitch shut up" I rolled my eyes walking to the car

"Girlfriend look fine ass hell" Jasmine ghetto ass yelled

I stopped walking and started posing as she yelled out random shit.

"I'm gon' leave your ass, stop playing"