Quince

Tania Brooks | Nia

I was annoyed as fuck today, for like no reason. Mother nature hasn't dropped by, so that surely isn't the reason. It was like anything was pissing me off, even the birds chirping.

It was our last class of the day which I'm grateful for. For some reason a teacher wasn't here and that class had to come inside mines, in which I wish they hadn't. Daya and Ciara strutted inside the classroom as I sucked my teeth.

"I really don't need to catch a charge today" I mumbled

And to my surprise, they sat at the table in front of us. Us being me, Janae, Travis, Jasmine, and Vince. Rashad went to the bathroom, in which everybody knows he went elsewhere.

"You're attitude is on 100 right now" Travis laughed

"I know, so hopefully no one bothers me. I'm having the urge to bust her face with a bottle"

"Hey guys" Daya walked over to us

Everybody looked elsewhere as she stood there. I don't why she thought they were going to say hi to her, she needs to keep her ass away from me.

"Hey Ta-"

"I have the urge to punch somebody, leave me alone"

"Ouch, what's got your panties in a bunch ?" She smirked

"Ciara ain't gon' save you when we at home, no one is so I suggest you leave me alone"

She walked off just as Rashad walked back in the class. He raised an eyebrow as he walked over to the table.

"What the fuck they doing in here ?" He asked

"They're teacher not here for whatever reason, and they came over here" Travis answered

"Hey Rashad" Ciara waved

He ignored her and continued to talk to Vince. She made the wrong move and walked over to our table with a sly smirk on her face.

When will hoes learn ?

"I said hey Rashad"

"And he ignored you, so move along" I rolled my eyes

"Tania honey, you shouldn't be so hostile" She laughed "I haven't even said anything about or to you"

"Sure about that ?" I raised an eyebrow "Because if I remember correctly, you made a post saying that you were going to beat my ass"

"To be honest I don't know -"

"To be honest, this ain't fucking Instagram" I snapped

"Chill" Rashad stepped in between us

"Fuck chill, never heard of it"

"Tania please shut up, the only reason why you're here is because your dumbass mother"

Pause. Rewind. Play slow motion. Rewind again. Play normal speed.

This bitch must've lost her damn mind in between these playbacks.

"Yo Ciara what the fuck ?!" Janae jumped out her seat

"You talking too much, hit me" I pushed Rashad but he didn't budge

"I'll smack you, I don't care !"

"Smack me !"

She reached across Rashad and barely touched my face. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to the ground. I repeatedly punched her in her face as she swung wildly. She caught me one time in my lip and grabbed ahold of my hair pulling me down.

"Hey stop it !" The teacher yelled

I swung my right hand and watched as it connected to her jaw. I got up and straddled her punching her with both of my hands. I saw blood on my knuckles, but that still didn't stop me.

"Tania stop, her mouth bleeding" Janae tried to pull me off

They pulled me up and I kicked her in her face as curled up in a ball.

"Stupid ass bitch !" I yelled

"Shut up you dumb ass ho, you're gonna be just like your crackhead mother !"

I got loose from Janae and tackled her down to the ground. I used my right hand to punch her while my left was pulling her hair.

"Alright girls, stop it !" The teacher walked over to us trying to separate us

I swung my right hand and accidentally hit the teacher in the face. I mean, she shouldn't have been in the way of fist.

"Tania let go of her" Jasmine said as she tried to remove my hand from Ciara's hair

They finally separated us as I grabbed a decent amount of Ciara's hair. Rashad and Janae grabbed me walking me out the class.

"You stupid as bitch !" Ciara yelled

"Shut the fuck up fucking dumpster juice ass, bottom of the barrel trash bag ass bitch !" I yelled back

"Dirty ass bitch"

"Bitch your pussy whistles when you walk, shut the fuck up !"

When we reached the door Daya walked up to me.

"What the fuck Tania ?!"

"Get the fuck out of my face" I pushed her away from me

This bitch cocks her fist back and gets a clean shot of my face. Before I could do anything, Rashad pulled me out the classroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?!" Janae yelled as she pushed her

"No, stop it !" The teacher stepped in between them

"I'm gon' fuck you up Daya ! On my mama I'm gon' fuck you up !" I yelled making sure she heard me

I'm dead ass serious if she think I'm playing. Nobody is going to stop this ass whooping I'm going to give her when I catch her at home.

As far as Ciara, I'll meet that bitch anywhere and beat her ass. She can come to the house if she real like how she claim she is.

Not checked for mistakes, so excuse them

#MeekSeason

Who was Quentin running through the 6 with ? #WeWannaKnow