Vientinueve

Tania Brooks | Nia

"These boys aren't-"

"We're not even together and I don't talk to him anymore" I stopped my dad from going any further

He sighed before getting up from the floor and walking out. I sat down on the floor and set the paintbrush down next to me. I was currently painting my room green, I was tired of seeing pink on a daily basis.

I blew my hair from out my face and just sat there in silence for a few minutes. I really felt like I was 30 years old stressing out over irrelevant shit.

"Tania"

I looked over at the door to see Giavanna. I haven't been hanging with her in a while, so it was good to see her.

"What's up ?" I asked her getting back up on my feet

"Nothing" She said a little bit too quickly

I looked over at her raising an eyebrow at her before turning back around to paint the last wall.

"Alright fine, but you can't tell nobody"

"Good or bad ?"

"Mixture"

"You got a boyfriend ?"

"Heeeey" She whined "I didn't even say it yet"

"It was just a good guess" I laughed at her pouting face "And what you know about having a boyfriend ?"

"What do you know about having a boyfriend ?"

"Stop trying to flip the question" I sat the roller down

"Aright fine, he told me he liked me yesterday and then he gave me some of his cookies. At recess I saw him talking to Jayla and I pushed her off the monkey bars and threw some wood chips at him"

I couldn't help but laugh as her facial expression changes every few minutes. Younger kids were funny this generation, but half of them were going to grow up like wild animals.

"How about you just stick to yourself which means no boyfriends. At your age, you should still be thinking boys have cooties" I looked at her

"Who says cooties anymore ? Carter told me boys can get AID-"

"Don't listen to Carter anymore" I stopped her from going further into detail

"Alright" She held her hands up

I finished painting the last wall and cleaned up the mess I had. I would probably have my furniture back in here later on today or tomorrow. My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hello ?" I answered placing it between my ear and neck

"You still got that gym bag that rashad left in your car ?" Travis asked

"Umm, hold on"

I walked out of my room and towards the hallway closet. Opening it, I saw the black gym bag sitting on the floor.

"Yeah, it's here"

"Bring it outside"

I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed the gym bag off the floor.

"What if I didn't have it ?" I questioned walking towards the front door

"Well you was giving my ass gas money" He said as I laughed

"Bitch you thought"

I opened the front door and walked out towards his car. I looked in the passenger seat seeing someone sitting there. The window rolled down and there sat Breezy, looking fine as hell since the sun was glowing on him.

"Here lil bitch" I passed the bag to Breezy to hand over to Travis "Hey Breezy"

"Wassup" He smiled showcasing his pearly whites

"Shut up" He mugged me "Checked on Janae ?"

"I was planning on calling her when I finished painting my room"

"Oh that shit paint ? I was about to say take your nasty ass in the house with that booger on yo face"

"Travis, suck my ass" I laughed

"I love you lil sis"

"Fuck you" I flicked him off "You talked to the Rashads lil man bitch ?"

"Yeah, turns out Rashad took the charge. Well he ain't have no choice since it was his gun" He explained "They didn't find the weed on Vince since it was in his shoe"

"They dumb as hell" I rolled my eyes

"Tell me something I don't know, I'll catch you later lil sis"

"I'm older than you, boy bye" I laughed walking back towards the house

Walking back into the house, I could hear Carter yelling on the phone.

"Yeah whatever, just tell yo boy he stupid as fuck"

....

"You one dumb ass nigga, when I see you just know you got a hot one coming"

Chase Williams | Chase 😈

"Are you sure?" The police officer asked me for the millionth time "We don't need any false statements"

"I'm 110% percent sure sir" I nodded my head

"Okay sign right here" He slid the paper over to me

I signed my name and slid the paper back over to him. I stood up from the chair and shook his hand.

"Thank you for your cooperation Mr. Williams"

"Not a problem sir" I smiled

I exited out of the room and out of the station. If I can help put my cousin away, she'll be all mines. With him out of the way, I can take over his spot.

Shit was becoming easy on my end 😊

If you didn't catch on, Chase and Rashad are cousins 😊

1. Why is Chase snitching on his own cousin ?

2. Who is the girl Chase's talking about ?

3. Who was Carter on the phone with ?

4. Where's Marley ?

Setting goals now since people just wanna vote and not comment 😜😒

30+ Votes and Comments

Excuse all mistakes cus I didn't check for any