Veinticinco

Welcome to part 2 of E.99th Street 😊 Secrets, death, and new love enter the new journey 😏

Tania Brooks | Nia

"Alright, get out then" I heard Carter say as I rolled over on my right side

"Don't think about calling me either, fucking douche bag" Kim spat

Wasn't long before I heard the front door and his room door slam at the same time. I don't know why they ass arguing early in the morning anyways, annoying asses.

It was officially the second week of summer break, and I still haven't done anything yet. I picked my phone up and ignored the million of texts from Rashad, looking at the time.

"12:03 in the morning and y'all asses were arguing about dumb shit" I mumbled getting out of my bed

I grabbed some clothes from my closet and set them in the bathroom. I turned on the shower, not paying all the way attention to notice I turned it all the way to hot.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone to set a timer for 20 minutes. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped out of the water, quickly jumping back out.

"Fuck, what the fuck, fuck" I said to myself as I turned to knob to warm

After staying in past my alarm for ten minutes, I wrapped a towel around me. After washing my face with some acne cleanser, I dried off and got dressed. I grabbed my tooth brush and put some toothpaste on it.

"Dog, what the fuck" I sucked my teeth as I watched the water rinse the toothpaste off my toothbrush "Today is not my day" I rolled my eyes

After brushing my teeth, I rinsed my mouth out with some mouthwash. I hung the towel on the rug and grabbed my sleepwear, dumping them in the dirty clothes basket.

I heard my phone ringing and I quickly went to go retrieve it. I clicked the answer button and positioned it between my shoulder and ear.

"Hello ?"

"What are you doing ?" Janae spoke in the phone

"Nothing, just finished getting dressed" I walked over to my dresser

"I wanna talk to you about something, so where you wanna meet up ?"

"We could go to the mall, I need some new stuff and I'm hungry"

"I'll meet you there in 15"

"Alright" I said before hanging up

I plugged my phone back on the charger and sat down in the chair in front of the big mirror. I unloosed the two braids I put in my hair and used a wig brush to keep the waves in.

I slipped on a black Nike hat and put on my rolex. As I was walking into my closet to look for some shoes, I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in !"

I grabbed the pair of low black converse and slid them on my feet. I loosened the strings so I wouldn't have to tie them and walked out of the closet.

"What do you want ?"

"I was coming to ask if you could drop me off at the mall, Emily's gonna be there" Daya spoke as she leaned against the door frame

"Yeah, I'm going there anyways" I grabbed my phone and the brown MCM Yasmine bought me when we were in florida

"I'll be in the living room" She walked away as I sprayed myself with perfume and put on deodorant

I grabbed the keys to my car and we walked out to the car. I put the keys in the ignition and Jasmine called me.

"What lil ho ?" I answered