Cuarenta Y Uno

Tania Brooks | Nia

"Who messed up the oven ?!" Mrs. Lisa yelled

"Gia" Daya spun around in the bar stool sitting at the island "I told you she would try and cook them cookies"

"Giavanna Naveah Brooks !"

"Snitch" Carter hit Daya in her head

"I'm not gon' tell you again to quit hitting me" She mugged him

"You ain't gon' do nothing, so I don't know why your ass acting bad"

"Stop damn cursing" Mrs. Lisa popped his hand with a spoon "The hell wrong with you ?"

"Ow man, popping me with spoons and shit" He mumbled rubbing his knuckles

"Carter, I'm warning you"

"I'm going by Tania, she the only civilized person in here"

"I'm not saving you, so move" I pushed him

"I'm going to the store, I need to pick up a couple of things for dinner tonight" Mrs. Lisa grabbed her Chanel bag

"Oh, don't forget to get some sweets" Daya called out as she dug around in the refrigerator

"I won't" She said "Behave and don't burn down the house"

"We ain't Gia"

"Alright smartass" She rolled her eyes before leaving out the house

"Your lil boyfriend got you feeling yourself cause he bought you some shit"

"Sure do" I flipped my hair "And ? You mad Kim break up with your ass"

"Fuck that bitch, I don't give a fuck" He shrugged

"Can't tell" Daya coughed

"Mind your business"

Carter's been actin like a bitch ever since Kim said they were really over with. I may have slipped up and told her about his other lil hoes, but it wasn't intentional. She asked, so I just told her.

Earlier today I went out with Breezy and he bought me some stuff. I came home with some shopping bags and he started being a lil bitch like I could give a shit.

I walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch. Janae called my phone, so I just started having a random conversation with her.

"What if a giraffe was called a lion and what if a lion was called a giraffe?"

"Man, what ?" I asked "I swear if you weren't pregnant, I would think you're high"

"Just think about, like for real. What if animals had switched names with each other ?"

"I don't know, shit would be weird as fuck" I shrugged like she could see me "Hold on, Mrs. Lisa calling me"

I switched calls and said hello.

"Alright I got Daya and Gia's sweets, what do you want ?"

"You can just get me a big bag of Doritos and Cheetos, oh and some gatorade"

"Okay, ask that knucklehead boy what he wants"

"Carter what you want from the store ?!" I yelled

"Some bhocolate bhip bookies !"

"He said some chocolate chip-"

"I said bhocolate bhip bookies ! Quit playing with me blood !"