Trece

Tania Brooks | Nia

"Is it cold outside ?" I asked Carter

"No, go stick your foot outside and see"

I walked over to the front door and opened it stepping outside.

"What the fuck Carter ?! It's cold as hell" I closed the door

"I didn't know it was cold"

"It's almost October, how the fuck - never mind"

"You need to hurry up and get dressed anyways, it's 6:00"

"I woke up late because Gia took my phone last night which was my alarm"

"See, this is why I'm not having kids any time soon"

"Oh please, you're little girlfriend is probably pregnant now"

"I wrap it up"

"She could pop holes in them"

"I wish her ass would" He mumbled

I let out a loud laugh and walked back in my room. After taking a quick shower, I slipped on a Victoria Secret PINK blue mesh varsity crew tunic, some black leggings, and my electric blue  UGGS.

I put my hair in a pony tail since I flat ironed at 3 in morning. Don't ask me why, I was just up and needed something to do. By the time I was finished getting ready, it was 6:40.

"Fuck" I mumbled grabbing my book bag

I grabbed my keys and rushed out the front door. I should've warmed up the car but me being me, it never crossed my mind. When I made it to school, it was 6:55.

Someone knocked on my passenger window making me jump. I unlocked the doors and watched as Janae slid into the passenger seat.

"Wake and bake session or nah ?"

"I got blunts, I left my weed at home though"

"See that's why you got me" She dug in her pocket and pulled out a small bag "I'm the best friend that everyone wants to have"

"I don't know about that last line, but okay"

We smoked until the first bell rung signaling it was time for first period. We got out the car, quickly spraying ourselves with perfume.

"Your eyes red as fuck" Janae laughed

"Shhh" I whispered as we walked through the building

We walked down the hallway and walked to first period. I sat in my usual seat and put my head down.

"Baby mama, can I use your phone real quick ? I lost my phone and shit" Travis walked in the classroom

"Yeah"

I picked up my book bag and and fished around in it looking for it. After looking for about 3 minutes, I finally remembered Giavanna had my phone.

"Shit" I cursed

"Language"

"Shut the fuck up" I smacked my lips mumbled to our teacher "I left it at home"

"Janae let me- hold the fuck up. Are y'all hoes high ?" He questioned smirking

"Shut up"

"Alright, whatever" He sat in front of me "Anyways, y'all saw the new girl with the fat ass and braces?"

"No" We shook our head

"She bad as hell, like burning up fire hell. It's like she's on fire -"