Cuarenta Y Tres

Tania Brooks | Nia

"Man, if she wanna fight let's fucking go" Jasmine said as she finished braiding her hair in two long braids

"She not even telling me where she wanna fight at bruh, like for real" 

"Cause she scary as fuck, like bitch is a fucking goofy"

"She just need to tell me where we going to fight at, like link bitch the fuck"

"Fucking gay wanting to eat pussy face ass"

I couldn't even be serious no more with her ass. My phone chirped and I picked it up to see a text from Breezy.

Breezy 😊💚: I'm coming over later

K, I'm gon' be bored anyways

I saw Rasia text me an address, so I exited out of our messages and went straight to hers. I noticed it was the address to the park down the street, not too far from my house.

"Jasmine let's go"

"Her punk ass finally sent an address ?"

"Yes, now come on"

We walked out of the house and it only took us a few minutes to travel down to the park. When we made it there, she had her little entourage there.

"You ready ?" I questioned

Before she could respond, I started decking her ass in the face. She was hitting back but her shit wasn't connecting.

Thanks vaseline 😊😊😊

I tripped her ass up and sat on top of her pounding her face in. She clawed at my face and I knew I could would have a few scratches on my face.

"Alright let her up" One of her friends walked over to us

"Step 2 more feet next to her, and I'm beating that ass. Plain and simple" I heard Jasmine say

I stood up and gave her ass two kicks to the face. Maybe she'll learn how to stop talking shit.

"Dumb ass hoe, quit talking all that shit if you can't back it up" I spat before walking off

"I should've stomp that bitch, three times a charm" Jasmine ranted

"I can't never be serious with your ass" I laughed "Anything happened to my face ? I felt her scratching my face"

"Damn, all she did was scratch your face. You got like two big scratches by your left eye"

"Stupid ass bitch" I mumbled

When we got back to my house, I saw Breezy's black on black mustang in the driveway. He got out the car and raised an eyebrow.

"Y'all look like y'all just gone done fighting"

"Spot on my brother, spot on" Jasmine patted his shoulder

"Fuck you fighting for ?" He looked down at me

"Cause she was talking too much and she ugly" I said covering up the main reason