Veinticuatro

Jasmine Daniels | Jassy 😈

Rashad fu as fuck, I don't care what anybody says. If he thinks I'm not gonna tell Tania,

Bitch you thought wrong 😊

In the end, he's gonna look stupid by his damn self because I'm not gonna let my homie look all stupid and shit out here. Janae can stay quiet all she want too, I ain't letting Tania go down like that.

I already texted her, but I saw she didn't open it yet so she must be busy. In the end, I'm just trying to be a good friend.

Tania Brooks | Nia

Fuck Travis 😒 but anyways back to the story

"What are you doing here ?" I asked Yasmine as she carried a little girl in her arms

"Long story" She stated as we sat down at a table away from the group

"Pretty sure I have time since you left me alone for over 3 years with that dick head" I spat

"Tania, I promised myself I was going to come back for you I just -"

"Then why didn't you ?!"

"Because mom stopped me !"

I stayed silent as the little girl looked between the two of us. She stared at me as Yasmine wiped the loose tears from her face.

"Sorry" I apologized

"It's fine" She mumbled "Tamia, go play with Lily by the sand"

She hesitated before jumping off Yasmine's lap and running off towards the little girl.

"Who's kid ?"

"Mine"

"What happened ?"

"You didn't know because you were asleep but that bastard used to rape me. It was supposed to be you, but I stood in front of your door and protected you so he wouldn't hurt you.

You probably don't remember this, but he went into your room and was so close to touching you. I couldn't let him do it to you, so I persuaded him to do it to me instead. The last time was when I was 15"

"And I thought you were sick" I remembered that day "Mom wouldn't take you to the doctor because she had to work"

"Yeah, I had a pregnancy scare that day. I thank god everyday I wasn't pregnant by that sick fuck. I felt disgusted with myself, I even tried to commit suicide"

"But I stopped you before you could. I cried like a baby begging you to never leave me" I chuckled "You got down from the chair and we hugged for the longest time"

"Surprised you remember that" She laughed

"I remember everything that means something to me"

"I started hanging around the wrong crowd and ended up dating some dude named Prince. He was in a gang and into drugs and stuff like that. I just dated him because I felt the need to feel loved by someone.

I didn't feel it at home, so I went to him for love. Of course it was the wrong kind of love because he didn't respect me. I used to fight bitches everyday because of him and he would still mess around with them"

Prince back at home popped in my head, but I quickly pushed it to the side.

"After dealing with him for two years, I was completely done with him. Few weeks later I found out I was pregnant by him. Of course When I told him he denied it to the death of him, but then he finally knew I was being serious.