Trienta Y Seis

4 Months Later

Tania Brooks | Nia

"Fix your shirt Ms. Brooks" I rolled my eyes and quickly grabbed my bag from off the floor

I walked off from the security check and towards my first period class. These past few months have been a roller coaster for me, as well as others.

I got removed from my other school and placed in a totally different one. The reason I got shipped here was for the safety of other students. I'm perfectly fine now, so I don't see why I'm still here.

What happened was this girl kept talking reckless out of her mouth about Janae and Prince whole situation. Janae can't fight and I wasn't about to let her talk down about Janae when she couldn't properly defend herself the way she wanted too.

So I politely told her she had until Friday to apologize to Janae and get rid of all those dumbass rumors she spread. She didn't say anything about the rumors, so I did what I had to do.

I beat that bitch ass in front of the whole school. Banged her head against the lockers a couple of times, stomped her, punched her in her face, etc. I didn't even know it, but I blacked out and don't remember anything. Apparently she had to go to a hospital for an injury to her mouth. 

Stupid bitch should've just apologized and she wouldn't have got her ass beat.

We had this big conference and I told them I'll keep beating bitches asses if they say some smart shit about anyone of my friends. So my school being scary shipped my ass here.

"Good morning Ms. Brooks" Mrs. Williams greeted me

"Morning"

I think she's the only teacher I tolerated here. The other teachers had smart ass mouths and I don't get along with people like that cause I have one myself. The rest of the teachers think you just an overall bad kid, like no I'm really a Princess.

I sat in my regular seat in the back and sat my book bag down beside me. I put my braids in a messy bun and picked up my phone, unlocking it going straight to Twitter.

"Hey bitch"

I looked up and saw Jasmine smiling at me looking like a creep. Oh, we both got sent here. This girl said something about Travis and Jasmine snapped. I think Jasmine was going to kill the girl if no one broke the fight up, she literally had the girl unconscious.

"Sup lil hoe"

She sat next to me as we waited for the rest of the class to walk inside. I was tired this morning and really didn't feel like doing anything today.

I exited out of the Twitter and set my phone on my desk. The tardy bell rang and everyone rushed inside the class to avoid being sent to tardy sweep.

"Good morning class, your bell work is on the board. You have 15 minutes to complete it and turn it into the box upfront" Mrs. Williams stated

I got started on it and felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Quentin holding his hand out.

"What ?"

"I need a piece of paper"

"Well go ask Mrs. Williams" I stated before turning around