Trienta Y Tres

Tania Brooks | Nia

"Fuck is you doing ?" I asked Carter

"Mind ya' business, I ain't doing nothing"

"Don't talk to me like that, before I beat yo ass" I threw his pillow at him

"You ain't gon' do shit, so shut that shit up"

"You think that, ask around bout me" I flexed my arms

Before he could respond, we heard glass shattering. We both looked at each other before jumping off his bed to go look. When we reached the living room, we could hear Mrs. Lisa screaming.

"What the hell ?" Carter asked as we looked at Mrs. Lisa looking crazy and my sperm donor trying to calm her down

"Don't come near me !" She yelled "Fucking bastard, go with that old hag you call mother to California!"

"Damn" I mumbled

"Lisa, I -"

"You wanna cheat and lie on me ? Okay, I got crazy for you" She spoke to herself as she rambled through the kitchen drawers

"Mama, what you -"

"Get the fuck out !" She yelled launching a knife at him

Me and Carter moved from behind him as he moved to the side dodging the knife. She threw another one, this time at least 2 feet from his head.

"Mama, calm down !" Carter yelled walking over to her

"Are we playing darts ? Is daddy the target ?"

I turned around to see Gia looking at the whole scene unfold. I told her go back upstairs and she just shrugged before walking away.

"Lisa, calm down"

"You telling me to calm down ?! Stop talking to me and get the hell out !" She launched another knife

Carter grabbed her and took all the remaining 10 or more knives out of her hands. Sperm donor just stood there looking at them as I just mugged him. If she throwing knives at your ass, wouldn't you fucking leave ?

Dumb fucking ass

Mrs. Lisa got loose from Carter's hold and started to throw everything off the counter, including the fine china plates that were sitting there. Those plates looking cute as fuck.

She started speaking Spanish and Carter just held a confused look on his face.

"Mama, I don't know what you saying but you gotta stop" He spoke

"Don't you think you should go ? I mean, she's trying to kill you" I looked at the big dumb ass

He looked at Mrs. Lisa before walking out the kitchen, not too long the front door closed. Mrs. Lisa stopped throwing things and just placed both of her hands on the counter.

She picked up a big butcher knife before walking out of the kitchen. The front door opened and Carter ran after her.

"Lord please don't let my mama go to jail today !" He yelled "I need her home cooked meals !"