𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

꧁☙꧂

Every surfer knows that surfing storm surges is way better than any average swell. The height doubles, the wind adds to the difficulty, it calls for for experience some surfers can only dream of having. Me, living a little closer to the beach, ran to John b's shack to invite him and Pope, knowing Kiara would scold us if I even tried to ask her to come.

"Aira, you're fucking crazy," John b shouted over the wind.

"Yeah, these are not surfable waves mae." Pope agreed.

It was thundering, bad. I swore I saw Pope jump at least a few times.

John b looked at me, as I was still staring at the ocean, a glint in her eyes as I gave him a glance from the corner of my eye and nodded before running to the waves as John b hit Popes shoulder chuckling, "Says who?"

Laughing, Pope and John b started sprinting over to me, I could hear there footsteps barley on the sand. "Aria, if I die drowning, I'm haunting you" Pope shouted swiftly swinging his arm over my shoulder with a grin.

John b standing beside him.

I put my arm over his and turn my head smiling at him. "Don't worry, love. We can all haunt J instead." I shout, smiling widely as I laughed.

They both shook their hands at me, a smile on both of their lips. "Hell yeah we will." Pope and John b shouted over the wind together, laughing.

༻✧༇

I woke up pretty late at John b's, I was laying beside JJ on the couch. We were pretty squished together.

Everyone knows that mine and JJ's relationship is pure platonic. We have been best friends sense we were little kids, we are affectionate. We always sleep in the same bed or same room together, it's not that we want to it's because we have to. For some odd reason it's always been like this. We care for each other like no other.

I stayed at John b's after we surfed the surge. It was late, and I really didn't feel like going home, and I usually stay at John b's for days. Noted my mum usually don't give a fuck, as long as she knows where i'm at.

I hear John b walk beside us, as I barley squint open my eyes, the sun was shining bright through John b's window into my them, making me immediately shut my eyes.

I was laying on JJ's chest he had his arms wrapped tight around me. He was shirtless. He always is, I guess you could say it's normal to see JJ Maybank without a shirt.

When we got back from surfing the surge JJ was asleep on the couch, so I ended up falling asleep beside him. We always slept in the same bed when I stayed over.

I was surfing beside John b, and I could've swore we seen a boat, just above the waves. Who would be crazy enough to bring a boat on the water. Not that I can say anything. But seriously.

"Yo, Ari, JJ, have you guys been outside?" John b asked brushing his hand over our shoulder, as he continued walking to the door, leaning back to stretch.

JJ moved a little under me before mumbling, "I have polio, bro. I can't walk." He said against my hair barely above a whisper.

I pull myself off of him using my arm to hold my weight up. "No, and I would very much appreciate it if you respected my sleep." I reply dryly as I lick my dry lips.

JJ snickers at my response as he rolls onto his stomach stretching his arms out.

John b shakes his head, his brown curls falling in his face, before he walks outside on the porch.

"J, come outside with me." I jeered as I pushed my body off the couch hitting JJ's shoulder as I did so.

I'm not really a morning person, neither is JJ.
But the storm was pretty awful so we had to go see what it did to the outside.