𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

RAFE CAMERON'S POV.

꧁❧꧂

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel of my car, my breaths harsh, my eyes pondering out onto the dark road.

My thoughts completely filled with one person.

One fucking person.

I slap my hand against the steering wheel, irritated with myself and her. Her.

Graves. That irritating fucking woman.

God.

I steer with one hand, running my other shaky hand through my short hair, shaking my head, letting out a breathy chuckle into the deadly silence of my car.

Fuck.

I fucking hate her, I hate how she's invading my thoughts, making me loose my goddamn mind.

I hate her.

I blow out harsh breaths through my nose, my knee bouncing up and down rapidly, I lean back in the driver seat, spreading my legs open, running my hand over my knee.

I can't do this. I can't get why she won't leave my head, I can't.

And that day at the boneyard, I tried, I really fucking tried to keep my hands off her but all I fucking wanted was her closer, so much closer.

And it's making me loose my fucking mind.

It's making me loose my shit that she's so fucking stunning, so.. so fucking gorgeous as she tilts her head to the side, biting her plump lower lip as her dark curls fall to the side.

How her chocolate brown eyes shine in the sun, making her more unbelievably gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous I can't think straight.

My eyes roll back for a moment before I manage to focus back on the road, slamming my hand back on the steering wheel.

What's wrong with me?

I clench my jaw, my clutched teeth pushing together harshly.

I couldn't stop myself from touching my lips to her ear at the boneyard, she looked so fucking stunning.

She smelt even fucking better, I can still smell the vanilla from her.

I unclench my jaw, biting my lower lip harshly until I feel the thin layer of skin break, blood trickles into my mouth.

I lick my bottom lip.

Shit.

I rub my thumb against my bottom lip, rubbing the blood off as I keep my eyes on the dark road ahead of me, heading to figure eight.

I want to see her, I— I need to see her, I need to feel her, taste her. Know what makes her happy, smile, what makes her tingle, what makes her gorgeous dimples show so widely.

Her dimples.

Those damn dimples.

Those dimples that make me forget to speak, that make me want to kiss her so fucking hard that she gasps for air.

Those fucking dimples make me want to kiss her so fucking deeply, just feel her pretty plump lips on mine.

It's so fucking infuriating, she makes me so fucking mad, so mad I want to kiss the hate out of her that she has for me.

I swerve on the road, my hands twitching as I focus back onto the dark road, finally driving straight.

The moonlight is shining down bright, my headlights shining so brightly it's giving me a fucking headache.