𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

꧁🝮꧂

I pressed my hand to the side of my head as I stumbled out my white silk sheets, my bare feet hitting the cold floor. I blink a couple times to get the sleep out of them.

I was wearing white nike shorts with the feeling of soft cloth, and a white ribbed knit crop top, and a cream white blouse, unbuttoned. I hade two necklaces to match.

I didn't get to change sense I got here last ine night. Because I was on the face time with JJ almost all night last night, he called after they got done finding a tape recording in a package, for John b. From Big John. My heart ached at the thought, JJ told me about what the tape recorder said, and how Jb cried, and fuck if my eyes didn't burn.

JJ didn't want me missing out on anything, and I didn't want to either. We stayed on face time, until he fell asleep, I managed to get Kiara to let him use her phone so we could face time. And need I remind them again that I am the only one who can properly protect us from the groupers.

And everyone decided to going full Kook. Along with me, I almost laughed at that.

And I swear my jaw dropped to the floor along with JJ's when he told me John b kissed Kiara, but she pulled away. I couldn't get over it, she pulled away?

But bloody still, we called it.

I groan lightly, my head has been aching every time I remember Rafe kissing me, after what he said, after fucking everything. And I can not forget how his lips tasted, how they felt, and it's making me feel all weird inside.

And the thing is, I kissed back. I fucking kissed back. And I don't know why. I can't remember why. I shake the thought out, as I've been trying to do sense I went to bed. Because I can never tell my best friend, nor my other friends what happened before I got on the phone with them last night.

JJ called me just after Rafe mumbled something I didn't hear, and he walked away into his room and slammed his door shut.

I press my thumb to my lips as I carry my feet to my white painted door, unlocking it and pulling it open. My eyes land on Rafe's door that was open. I suck in a breath.

I step out of my room, my bare feet hitting the cold marble floor as I walked past Sarah's door and down to the end of the hall, where my brothers room was.

My eyes land on his bare back before he pulls on a grey shortsleeved shirt, it had the design of the name, 'The Smiths' on it. He's always loved The Smiths. He has got me hooked too.

I lean my head against the doorframe as he turns to face me, he had black cargo pants on too, along with white and black converses.

My eyes travel around his room for a moment, nothing was different. He had dark grey colored walls, with small picture frames of us two as kids on his table beside his bed. His comforter was dark black, he's always liked dark colors like me.

A smile touches my pink lips as one brightens his, the corner of his eyes crinkling slightly. My eyes fall to the necklace around his neck, he always wears it. We got matching ones when we were kids, eight to be exact.

I never take mine off either. "Hey, baby 'sis, don't you look just adorable." His voice was soft. He carry's his legs to me, standing in front of me as he wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me into his chest tightly and I let out a long breath.

I laugh into his chest, "I've missed you, Lulu." My soft voice was muffled into his shirt. I haven't seen him in a few weeks and it wasn't normal for me. But I couldn't go back home, not yet. Not after Da hit me again.

I have called him 'Lulu' sense I could remember, it started off as me calling him that when I was a baby, not knowing how to properly pronounce his name, sense then it just.. stuck.