𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

꧁🝮꧂

My brother's body stilted behind me. And I feel him slowly take his chin off the top of my head. As if he had to make sure what he heard was right.

And when my eyes landed back on JJ he was already jerking from the security guards grip. His face was almost bloodshot red, and my skin crawled. I've seen JJ mad before, lots of times. But this time, he looked so mad to the point where his jaw was clench, turning white.

"Let me go! Let me the fuck go," JJ screeched, his tone was deadly loud.

"Hey, hey. Stop it, let's go!" The security guard yelled. And his voice made my ears ring. The lot.

When he tried to jerk forward the security guard pulled him back fairly quickly. But I think he needed to also worry about my brother who was trying to move around me.

But, I shake my head. Kelce wasn't worth it. I raise my hand that was dangling by my side, I grab my brother by his forearm, pulling him back to me, beside me. And I could feel the utter anger radiating off him.

By now, the music that was playing low for the party was almost all the way shut off. And I knew if I looked around, all eyes would be on us. It made my stomach curl.

My hooded eyes fall back to Luke, who was trying to repeatedly jerk his arm from my grip. If I let him go, there was no possible way I was getting him off of Kelce. This place would turn into a bloody scene.

"Are you fucking out of it, you lot? I will kill you. Do you understand, I will fucking kill you." He started, his breathing harsh. "I won't hesitate, I will not fucking hesitate." He swore, his tone was rumbling with belligerent.

Overprotective. I want to say, but this is worse. He has been worse than this. And I can't scold him for it, because I've done more, so much more.

"Lulu." I say lowly. Because he was getting too pissed, too mad. And I knew how this would end if I didn't defuse the situation. God, I didn't want to though. Kelce deserved it, so much.

My brother shook his head in madness. And I take a deep breath, before flickering my eyes to Kelce, who looked absolutely petrified. He was trying to slowly back up. But by now, there was a crowd formed.

Blimey idiots.

And when my eyes flicker beside Kelce, to Rafe. My eyes almost widened. He looked completely enraged. He had a little devil smirk placed on his lips, whilst he slowly turned his back to us. Standing in front of Kelce, now. He took slow steps towards him.

My skin crawled. Beacause, I think I now noticed, in this horrible moment. That, there was only one man who'd make my stomach flutter with one kiss. One man whose touch set me on fire and made me believe in all the fantastical things I dreamed about when I was an child.

Love, passion, desire.

Rafe.

And I hear him take a heated breath in. His back was flexed towards me, I could see the outline of his muscles. And all I could think about when I saw that, was the night I scratched my dark, red wine, colored nails down his back. And I can just imagine the imprints of them still there.

But my thoughts are soon clouded as Rafe's fist hammered into Kelces jaw before I could even blink. The impact was harsh and heavy. And my eyes follow them as people start to back away from them frantically.

Kelce's face whips to the side fairly quickly. Blood splatters from his parted mouth, onto the green grass, making it, now bloody. I almost smile from the sight, but don't.