𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

RAFE CAMERON'S POV.

꧁🝮꧂

She made my cock harden again with just one glace from her, her eyes full desire, full of lust. Though I couldn't help but wonder if she loved me back. I couldn't get it out of my head. I craved her love, fuck, and I knew my heart always did.

She still had her thighs on each side of mine, my cock was hardened and right in front of the center of her lace panties. I intake a harsh breath of air, my cheeks still flushed, and pre-come was already dripping from my cock again. God...

She has me doing—feeling things I've never felt before, but fuck I loved every second of it. My eyes wander over her face, and I watch as her lips tip up into the most taunting grin. She had her dimples showing on both her pink flushed cheeks. And the sight makes my lips curl into the most softest smile, whilst I tilt my head to the side. My forehead was beading with sweat, while my hair has fallen on my forehead messily.

I never wanted this moment to end. Her and I, never.

"You won't ever touch anyone but me, okay?" I try to make it sound like a demand, but it comes out so soft, as I see the flicker in her eyes as they soften. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She has me wrapped around her finger, and how she doesn't know, I guess I'll never figure out.

She tilts her chin up slightly, "Is that so? I won't?" She taunts me, her tone low and seductive. And it makes me suck in a breath. I nod immediately, but the movement was slow. Goddamn.

"Yeah, it is so, baby." I say lowly, my tone breathless. And she moves her head closer to me, little by little, whilst she hums lowly. Taunting as if. Fuck, she's so fucking stunning. Her gorgeous eyes pierce into mine, low and hooded. I keep the eye contact, never breaking it. I couldn't. She is so captive.

"Stop being so psychotic."

"Stop being so adorable."

I mutter out, before smashing my lips onto hers. And she whimpers against my lips from the sudden movement, making my cock jump even more than it has been sense I laid eyes on her.

My eyes flutter close as she deepens the kiss, whilst pushing my back against the bed in the process. I pull her pink, wet bottom lip between my teeth. While something warm erupts in my stomach.

She moans into my mouth at the movement, and I take it in. Whilst my hands travel to her hips, to her sides. I wrap my index finger around her black lace panties, slowly tugging them down. Whilst she wiggles her hips, helping me tug them down but also encouraging me to do so.

"I'll give you the world," I raps against her mouth. "The moon. The fucking stars. Anything you ask, it's yours. I'm yours." I continued. Fuck, I have fallen for her, so hard. So unbelievably fucking hard.

She pulls her lips from mine softly, and I see her visibly take in a sharp breath of air at my words.  Whilst lips hover over mine for a moment, teasing me as if, until she moves them to my jaw, sucking, licking. And I could practically feel the love bites and hickeys already forming.

I bite my wet bottom lip to prevent my moans to slip from my lips. While I tug her panties all the way down, to her ankles. And I feel her kick them off onto the floor at the bottom of the bed. My breathing was now harsh from the breathless kiss. Fuck I love her lips.

I feel her folds touching my harden cock, making my head fall into her shoulder. Fuck, I couldn't even see her cunt, I was in so much pleasure by that one movement that I couldn't even pull my head off her shoulder.

I travel my hands up her calves to her ass, squeezing it lightly. Causing her to move forward whilst she let out a whimper of pleasure. And her cunt grazes my cock again. I moan lowly into her shoulder, while I try to muffle it against her hot neck. Her sucking my neck wasn't helping, it was making more moans leave my mouth left and right.