𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

꧁✾꧂

My hands clenched into fist by my sides as I let them drop from the brown table, JJ still had his hands loose around my torso, and I could practically feel his heart speeding up.

I turn, slowly. Facing JJ as I bring my hands up slowly cupping his face into my hands softly. "Slow breaths, hm. Stay by me?" I ask lowly, already knowing the answer but felt I needed to ask.

He immediately nods, his arms falling loose by his sides as he nudges his pinky with mine before softly clasping our hands together.

I chew on my inner cheek lowly, my eyes connected with his blue ones as his searched mine anxiously.

Bloody hell.

I move my eyes from his as I immediately carry my feet, dragging him along with me as he walks behind me. Kiara and Pope on the other side of me.

We all peer beside John b as we were stood in front of the dark brown table that was piled with white papers. My hand tightening with JJ's. Pope inches closer to my side, as if he was trying to protect me.

JJ peers over my shoulder, his breath hitching right by my ear, making a shiver run down my spine at the touch of his breath.

My eyes wonder out of the white dusted blinds on the window, seeing too men walking side by side.

Shit. I muttered curses under my breath. Bringing my free hand up to tuck my black hair behind my ear anxiously.

"Guys, guys, is that them?" Kiara asks us, frightened laced her soft low tone. I turn my head slightly, giving her a quick glance. Her face was scrunched up in nothing but fear, her lips were rolled up.

I swear under my breath, my eyes leaving her face to glance around my friends.

Fuck. Fuck.

"No, no. Bloody hell." I mutter out, my tone frustrated. I let go of JJ's hand quickly, my insides twisting as I back away from them, turning my back to them as I start to walk to the other wall slowly.

My hands reach up to my dark curly hair, running my fingers through them as I shook my head.

"This is suboptimal." Pope whispers out from behind me. And I could practically hear him fixing his hat over and over nervously.

I could feel JJ's presence behind me as I stand in front of the brown wall by the door. I could hear J's heavy breathing. I knew by just that, that he was scared, nervous.

"John b, I told you." JJ's tone was laced with fear, "Why does it always—" He continued cutting his self off as he let out a big deep sigh.

My mind goes blank once I'm urgently getting turned around, my back hitting the wall I was facing softly, my eyes falling onto John b's hazel ones who were frantically searching mine, his eyes wide.

My breathing was harsh under my breath as I stilted the heels of my shoes to the wall. My head slightly arched back on the wall as John b holds my body a little down by my arms.

"A, hey, look at me." John b whispers out, his finger grazing my pink lips just barley as his harsh breathing was heard in my ears.

I hesitantly nod, forcing myself to swallow dryly. "John b, no. Fuck. No. Get the fuck off her." JJ almost shouts but keeps his voice low as he places his hand on John b's shoulder for it to only get shoved off by a shrug from John b.

I part my lips, my lashes fluttering as I search John b's eyes. He's scared, and by the look on his face he's terrified. He ignores JJ, as he gives me soft eyes. His touch was soft on me. John B would never hurt me, I knew that, I know that.