𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

RAFE CAMERON'S POV.

꧁🝮꧂

One day, it's now Friday. Yesterday, when I came back home after the party I knew Morana was gone. I left right after I told them breakfast was ready. I wanted to stay, fuck I wanted to stay and talk to her, fucking anything with her. Anything with her makes me fucking happy.

But I didn't, I rode my motorcycle to Barry's instead, after dad practically screamed at me because of the back up generators.

I fucked up. Fuck.

I used the money for the generators to buy the motorcycle I now have. I've always wanted one sense I seen Aria's. Fuck. I can just imagine her on a motorcycle, her back arched.

I suck in a breath at the thought, swinging my golf club over my shoulder, my hand holding it loosely.

My lips still tingled everywhere anytime I touched them, remembered the touch of her lips on mine. And it made me week in the knees. It made everything inside of me feel warm. That. That almost killed me.

"Man, that party was insane." Topper says chuckling, knocking me out of thought as I continued to walk beside him over the sand and grass.

We have been golfing. It wasn't as fucking fun as it was supposed to be, considering my thoughts have been clouded up by one person.

Aria.

"I mean, my first thought when I did the... was 'Bro, do we have enough?' It was crazy." He continued, making my head ace with boredom.

Topper did one line, and almost puked afterwards. But if he's buying, I'm not going to  complain. I need the money for the generators.

He walks backwards as I let out a fake small chuckle, pulling my golf club off my shoulder and putting my back to Topper as he throws his hands up with a laugh.

I shake my head, "I know, right?" I said, "It was good shit." I continue, my voice low and laced with boredom. I place my other hand that was covered with a white glove more above my other hand on my golf club.

I arched my back slightly as I looked down at the gold ball.

Topper's sigh was heard low behind me, "Hey, you, uh.. you didn't tell Sarah, did you?" He asked, his voice laced of almost displeased thinking I did.

You can't tell my sister anything, he should know that by now. Everyone should know that.

"Are you kidding me, man? The way she runs her mouth?" I scoffed, keeping my eyes down on the golf ball as I got my stance right. "Hell no." I said, not sparing a glance towards Topper behind me.

I swing my golf club back, before letting it swing towards the golf ball, striking it as my golf club swings forward then slightly over my shoulder.

"Whoo!" Topper slightly shouts, making me want to seal his lips together.

My eyes focus on the ball though, watching it as it flys over the large high grass, landing at the front of an old man's golf club just as he was about to hit his.

"Hey, come on, now!" The man yells, he has an old country accent that made me want to claw my fucking ears out. I miss her voice.

A grin pulls at my lips, "Shut up!" I shout back, my voice slightly irritated. I let my golf club loose in my hands as I turn to face Topper who had a amused smile on his face.

I squint my eyes to look at him more clearly, the sun shining down on us brightly. "He shouldn't be taking so long, anyways." I commented to Topper. The old guy took at least twenty minutes to even get his body in the right position.