𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

RAFE CAMERON'S POV.

꧁🝮꧂

This morning, when Aria left. I broke out in a rage, smashing everything in my room I could get my fucking hands on. Tears were leaving my eyes in the process, before I could even stop them. Because the thought of her leaving fucking broke me. And the thing was, she actually left.

And I couldn't breath correctly, my head was pounding. My fucking heart broke and shattered into tiny pieces. And I couldn't handle it. I can't do anything without her. And I love it, because I'm in fucking love with her.

And right when she jabs her index finger into my chest repeatedly, whilst saying all of these fucking things to me, that made my heart thump loudly, and get pushed back into it's place. She made every thing better.

'I love you.' She said. And forget a skipped beat. My heart skipped a whole song. It was like my stomach was fluttering? God, this fucking woman.

She loves me.

Me.

She fucking loves me.

I could practically scream from the happiness I'm feeling, the joy. She makes me feel every happy thing you could possibly feel, and she doesn't even know it.

She doesn't know I'd do anything for her. Hell, I was about to slap my sister, my sister. Because the shit she says to Aria, needs to stop. Now. Or I'll fucking do something I can't take back, ever.

My eyes never leave hers, her gorgeous chocolate eyes. That I can never look away from, "Baby," I started, my breath hitching. "What did you just say?" I was proud of how normal I sounded when my insides were doing things that were anything but normal. Fluttering, skipping, twisting.

She was stilted under me, as if she couldn't believe she said the words out loud. Her eyes were hooded, looking up at me whilst her head was tilted back. She had strands of her stunning curls fallen on her forehead. She was wearing a gorgeous cream colored dress, and it took everything in me not to tear it off her.

Her clear, red glossy lips part, and I inch closer to her. My chest was almost touching hers.

"What do you want me to say, Rafe? That I love you? Because I do, I'm fucking in love with you, too." She rasps out. And I feel everything inside of me melt completely.

Fuck, fuck. She loves me, too. She loves me. But, I don't think she'll ever love me as much as I love her, it's quite impossible. She is my very being. And I think I knew that already. But I chose to deny it, until I couldn't anymore.

And now, I don't think I would be able to make it a day without her. Fuck, when she left my room, I completely fell apart. My heart was hurting to the point where I couldn't breathe.

I watch as she starts to speak again, but I shake my head slowly. "God, I've been waiting forever to hear them goddamn words. I've been waiting so fucking long, baby." I breathed out. And I watch as blush slowly tints her cheeks.

Adorable. So fucking stunning.

And she scrunches her button nose up. God, that right there almost made me fall to my knees. She already took my heart, and I want her to take my whole life, too.

Please...

I knew blush was rising on my cheeks too. Just by that little sparkle that flickers in her endearing chocolate eyes.

"And, just so you know, baby. I love you so fucking much, too." I tell her, though I have told her multiple times before.

But I feel I need to keep telling her, because I need to as if. I need her too know.