𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

꧁🝮꧂

It was morning, John b, Pope, and Kiara were already gone, they told JJ and I they were going to look for the treasure. I quite honestly was going to go, but I couldn't. God.

I ran my fingers though my curls whilst they laid flat on my shoulders. This had to be the most frustrating day. I had to come home— no, to the Cameron's. For breakfast. I was planning on just staying at John b's, where Jayj is currently at.

But I couldn't, Luke, my brother told me Da was ranting all day to him and Mum about me not being there. But though, of course. He never said anything in front of the Cameron's.

I almost scoff out loud at the thought of him actually saying anything bad about me in front of them. He wouldn't, it's only my Mum, and Lulu. Though, he mainly don't talk bad about me, mostly just how I don't treat him with respect, or he hits me. Hits me.

I was currently laying on my back whilst on my bed in my room, at the Cameron's. I dread this. Honestly. I don't think I will make it through half the day with them, without saying anything snarky to Rafe, or Sarah. If she's even there.

JJ said he wasn't tagging along with John b and the others, not if I couldn't come. He knows I have to go to the Cameron's. All of my friends do, and they know how much I hate it also.

But there wasn't a way I couldn't go.

I seen Rafe when I came through the front door, almost thirty minutes ago. He looked sad as if, like he was having the worst day of his life. And the thought almost made a smile appear on my lips.

But there's also a feeling inside of me that feels bad for him? Why. He deserves everything that comes to him.

He tried to talk to me when I walked in to. But I just shoved past him. And I swear I heard him punch something. But, he was sweaty too, like he just came from the gym. And fuck, why did they make me aroused.

I mentally cursed myself after, whilst walking in my room earlier. I'm so stupid.

We all ended up not having breakfast together, though. Because Rafe's parents were out, along with mine. They had 'business.' Though they never tell me what they do. It always, 'We have business with the Cameron's.' Nothing more, nonetheless.

It's made me curious. Really curious.

And I'm glad we didn't have breakfast together. So fucking glad. But, I needed to get clothes here anyways, to bring to John b's. I brought mine and JJ's black backpack with me. I stashed my— mine and JJ's gun in there, after we snatched it from John b's glove box.

My thoughts get clouded as I hear a knock on my door. I let out a loud groan. "Lulu, you know you don't have to knock." I call out, not moving to get up. I assumed it was him because he was here.

Though so was Rafe, I didn't even know if Little Sarah was here. I didn't bother to check either.

I hear another knock on my door, but it was gentle, as if he couldn't hear me, or just wanted to be quite annoying.

I roll my eyes, leaning up on my elbows before standing up from my bed. I was only wearing beige cargo pants, but they were thin. So it wasn't hot in them from the sun. I was wearing a black cropped T-shirt that had a design of the words 'Surfers Paradise.'

I had on my necklaces and bracelets, too. I never take them off.

I walk around my now, made bed. I carry my feet until I reach my door. Letting out an annoyed sigh before reaching my hand up and twisting my doorknob. I pull the door open, my hand moving from the knob to rest on the side of the door.